Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

What Do You Think of These Fantasy Super Bowl Setlists?

VenusBlackStar

Featured Posts

VenusBlackStar

I have two alternate #GagaBowlHalftime setlists that I came up with that I feel like would be awesome. What do you think?

Setlist #1:

1. *Announcement made* Camera zooms in on Gaga, sitting in a glamorous spaceship drone shaped subtly like a football: strong A Capella chorus of "Million Reasons." Gaga starts off wearing some extremely ornate and regal-looking gown

2. As soon as she sings the final "stay..." *BIG EXPLOSIONS, LIGHTS GO UP, DRONE TAKES FLIGHT* "You and I" (first verse, chorus, bridge) song ends by the time she gets to the stage. Dancers are already getting into place at this point. 

3. *RING RING* "Hello? Sorry, I can't talk right now...I'M PLAYING THE SUPERBOWL!!!" "Telephone" (verse 1 - chorus - lead/bridge part - chorus)

4. *Short pause* then "Just Dance"

5. "Applause" / "A-YO" medley (half of each)

6. *More explosions and stuff, a quick change maybe* then THE SUPER MEDLEY: "Perfect Illusion" / "Poker Face" / "Born This Way" / "Bad Romance" (all of these with necessary cuts here and there, with PF and BR cut the least)

7. *One more short pause, by now Gaga has reached the very top of a platform rising up from the stage* "The Edge of Glory"

Setlist #2:

1. *Announcement made* Camera falls in on a SUPER AMAZING FABULOUS vessel rising from the stage, fog everywhere, lasers cutting through the fog, etc. Vessel slowly opens during first bars, "Diamond Heart" (verse - chorus - bridge - chorus)

2. "Just Dance"

3. "Poker Face" / "Telephone" medley (like at artRAVE)

4. "HERE WE GO!!!!" *strips off some outfit to reveal a new one* "A-YO"

5. "Perfect Illusion" *halfway through* "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, QUEEN AND ADAM LAMBERT!!!!" *guitar slayage from Brian May, Gaga and Adam screech through the rest of song*

6. "Another One Bites the Dust" (feat. Queen and Adam Lambert), they get their solo moments before Gaga joins them again for some more slayage, wearing a new outfit and wig

7. "We Will Rock You and I" (We Will Rock You and You and I mashup medley), goes right into "Bad Romance"

8. *small pause* Queen and Adam leave, Gaga sings the chorus to "Born This Way" while getting into position for the finale, which is once again "The Edge of Glory"

*next day*

"Diamond Heart" goes number 1 WW and "A-YO" doesn't flop in any way. "Just Dance" finally goes DIAMOND. The end.

Archived