Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Should she remix songs for the tour?

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

Yes, if she can update them and make them more current I would be happy. Madonna does it every single tour and it keeps things really interesting. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's time to drop some of the hits tbh, and then maybe return them in later tours. I don't know if a remix is enough (though it would help). 

XMonsterMonster
12 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

And I'd die for a remix like this for Applause at 1:20 :giveup:

this was perfect 

Gagadonna
15 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

And I'd die for a remix like this for Applause at 1:20 :giveup:

Yesss how could I forget!! 

Def yes.

Gaga usually end up mixing the old song + remix (aka LoveGame at MB&BTWB, Telephone artRAVE, Poker Face MB, Just Dance BTWB...:awkney:)

They could just re-work the songs to go live. Not even really remix it but change the elements and stuff would be great.

Spoiler

Madonna queen of re-working songs

A-yo with excepts of MANiCURE ... pls gaga :giveup:

The Child
42 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

The BOMT/OIDIA and Stronger/YDMC medleys in Vegas are pretty awesome

The BOMT/OIDIA one is godly! :giveup:

And I'm still shook by the remix of GM & IUSA on the FFT.

33 minutes ago, XMonsterMonster said:

this was perfect 

29 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Yesss how could I forget!! 

Imagine if she did this on the Joanne tour as a short funny intimate segment :giveup:

28 minutes ago, Leeo said:

Def yes.

Gaga usually end up mixing the old song + remix (aka LoveGame at MB&BTWB, Telephone artRAVE, Poker Face MB, Just Dance BTWB...:awkney:)

They could just re-work the songs to go live. Not even really remix it but change the elements and stuff would be great.

Reveal hidden contents

Madonna queen of re-working songs

A-yo with excepts of MANiCURE ... pls gaga :giveup:

I would love if she started singing MANiCURE then all of sudden she screams here we go and starts singing A-Yo :excited2:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

I would love if she started singing MANiCURE then all of sudden she screams here we go and starts singing A-Yo :excited2:

some of us are better than her team :air: 

The Child
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

some of us are better than her team  

I don't know if your post is supposed to be shady or if you're really sincere. :sweat:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Caesium

The only old songs Gaga is going to sing on the tour are Bad Romance, Alejandro, Born This Way (Country Road or acoustic), Edge of Glory and Yoü and I

She should do the country version of BR she did at SXSW or something similar and remix Alejandro with Dancin' in Circles to make it more interesting

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

display name

Yas! I love it when Madonna does it. I know others do it as well, but Madonna first came to mind. She's performing songs that are literally decades old yet still finding ways to keep the material interesting. Gaga should totally change things up in a similar fashion. The fans still get to hear the songs they wanna hear, but they also get to experience the songs in a new way. So yas.

MaryJaneHolland
6 minutes ago, Garr said:

Yas! I love it when Madonna does it. I know others do it as well, but Madonna first came to mind. She's performing songs that are literally decades old yet still finding ways to keep the material interesting.

I love this version

and this mix is EVERYTHING

Spoiler

a few more

she ****ing combined vogue and 4 minutes :air:

Gagadonna
19 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

The BOMT/OIDIA one is godly! :giveup:

And I'm still shook by the remix of GM & IUSA on the FFT.

Imagine if she did this on the Joanne tour as a short funny intimate segment :giveup:

I can actually imagine her dedicating an act of the show to jazz/cabaret. She would perform Applause and Poker Face in a cabaret way, and perform maybe Bang Bang and/or La Vie en Rose.
Alternatively, a mash-up of Just Dance and It Don't Mean An Thing would be EPIC. 

Lady Chic Gaga! :wub:

MaryJaneHolland
5 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

I can actually imagine her dedicating an act of the show to jazz/cabaret. She would perform Applause and Poker Face in a cabaret way, and perform maybe Bang Bang and/or La Vie en Rose.
Alternatively, a mash-up of Just Dance and It Don't Mean An Thing would be EPIC. 

Smth like Hanky Panky on RIT would be freaking amazing :giveup:

11 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

When I did my Diamond Heart Ball setlist the cabaret act was everything I'd dream of :laughga:

Come to Mama - Bad Romance (Re-Worked\Acoustic like that live from Democrats thing) - Paparazzi (Stuart Price Remix) because it's electronic but the vibe would be cool - Just Another Day - Jazz solo -  Applause (just like the SNL and she could also bang into the studio version).

Applause as the last song before the encore would be nice. 

Archived