💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Why are y'all ignoring this?

JustAnotherDay

Featured Posts

JupiterDrive

Because our boo who loved and supported us gays decided to work with a homophobe and on top of that all a c o u n t r y influenced rnb producer 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

R&BGaga would be my dream come true. :giveup: 

So many of her best songs, released and unreleased, are R&B. :air: 

❤ x ❤

Supersonic
1 hour ago, AURA said:

Because she's again contradicting herself, working with a homphobe. And because most of the fanbase ain't here for a country album and that's what scares the people, I'm pretty sure no one has meltdowns about R&B though

Half of the fanbase is homophobic tho as well. #TwinksForTrump

Furrrealzjuan

DWUW and Second Time Around type of songs please. Maybe a song like "The boy is mine" Brandy and Monica... Or songs like No Way!!!

Why are y'all so quick to criticize Gaga though? Those producers could've been set up with her for ASIB and she knew nothing of their homophobic comments. We literally have no context behind that photo so stop.

Chelseaaaaaa
4 hours ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Who's a homophobe & what has he said in the past to make you call him that?

Dallas Davidson.

He uses the f word to insult people. TMZ talked about it awhile back after a bar fight he had. With that said, he was/is known to be against marriage equality as well.

Chelseaaaaaa
4 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

Why are y'all so quick to criticize Gaga though? Those producers could've been set up with her for ASIB and she knew nothing of their homophobic comments. We literally have no context behind that photo so stop.

Someone with her star power should have more say than that....?

She's either the creative powerhouse in control of every decision -- as we like to claim when it's convenient -- or she's not at all.

But given how involved she was with EVERYONE on AHS.... even if she didn't choose Dallas Davidson she didn't make an effort to hire someone else and that's an issue regardless.

3 minutes ago, Chelsea Symona said:

Someone with her star power should have more say than that....?

She's either the creative powerhouse in control of every decision -- as we like to claim when it's convenient -- or she's not at all.

But given how involved she was with EVERYONE on AHS.... even if she didn't choose Dallas Davidson she didn't make an effort to hire someone else and that's an issue regardless.

If it were indeed for ASIB, I don't know how much control she has over that soundtrack as opposed to her own albums, no.

You can't claim that she hasn't made an effort to work with someone else, as we don't know what goes on behind the scenes. Just because there was a photo of them doesn't mean anything is set in stone. When making an album/soundtrack producers often come and go as the music or direction changes. She could be in the process of setting up meetings with other producers if his comments came to her attention recently, for all we know.

I'm just giving her the benefit of the doubt here as I think that's fair.

En_Sabah_Nur
58 minutes ago, Chelsea Symona said:

Dallas Davidson.

He uses the f word to insult people. TMZ talked about it awhile back after a bar fight he had. With that said, he was/is known to be against marriage equality as well.

SMDH!

Egypt. W

Ooolong
1 hour ago, Chelsea Symona said:

Dallas Davidson.

I'm sure if she was aware of this she wouldn't be working with him. Gaga is very busy, I doubt she's staying in touch with sites like TMZ. I lurk on TMZ frequently and I didn't even remember this, so. 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Chelseaaaaaa
1 hour ago, Ooolong said:

I'm sure if she was aware of this she wouldn't be working with him. Gaga is very busy, I doubt she's staying in touch with sites like TMZ. I lurk on TMZ frequently and I didn't even remember this, so. 

Then that's the fault of the Haus, tbh.

Ooolong
1 minute ago, Chelsea Symona said:

Then that's the fault of the Haus, tbh.

They're as busy as her, just behind the scenes of it all. Plus I doubt they're concerned with giving all of her collaborators background checks :rip:

Perhaps his views have changed as well? Born This Way was massive, everyone knows that song (and album) along with Gaga's stances. I just can't envision why he'd want to work with her with such contrasting views (other than the obvious answer: $).

The Unbannable Chanteuse

8 hours ago, UK Monster said:

I need a new chillin in ma life. Chillin charted as high as PI by the way guys here.

WHat? 

Perfect illusion peaked at #15 

Chillin peaked at #99

Archived