Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jeff Confirms Zedd to be producing on the next album

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

Miracle

So if Justin Bieber and Gaga are using the same producer it looks like mainstream has found its new wave...

Well, ZEDD is just co-producing with Max Martin. It isn't even the main producer, it's still Gaga exclusivity

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Squidward T

You know what this is just my personal opinion, I hate how every artist nowadays are using DJ's to produce their music. Calvin Harris, David Guetta, DJWS, ect. It's kind of becoming redundant and it all sounds the same too me. I hope if Zedd is producing music for Gaga he changes it up a little bit.

Klou

You know what this is just my personal opinion, I hate how every artist nowadays are using DJ's to produce their music. Calvin Harris, David Guetta, DJWS, ect. It's kind of becoming redundant and it all sounds the same too me. I hope if Zedd is producing music for Gaga he changes it up a little bit.

Yeah, same here. Zedd has yet to show any form of originality. If anyone can bring it out if him, though, it's Gaga.

BloodyM

That that and that. I'm not to keen tbh about this. I'll be a bit disappointed if gaga goes all electro even though i'll love it most prob. I really want her to go with the rock+techno again but this time do it properly by use real instruments(recording sessions) and get heavier/more industrial.

toanythingtaboo

Yeah, same here. Zedd has yet to show any form of originality. If anyone can bring it out if him, though, it's Gaga.

Yup.

I mean, who would have thought that DJWS would have produced the likes of Government Hooker and Bloody Mary based off of his previous work? Same goes for Fernando pre-Dance In The Dark?

Gaga is a brilliant songwriter, which is what usually is missing from the equation when the result is just a generic dance/pop song. Zedd - like Fernando/DJWS/RedOne - may be a great producer, but just not be a great songwriter...so needs someone else to create the bones of the song so he can focus purely on being experimental and interesting with the production.

She will be conscious of not making run of the mill music with recycled beats, so if she demands fresh/new sounding production from him...he'll want to step up to the game and prove himself. Bagging a Gaga single is a big career coup.

Miel

True. But, as many others have said, he might create something so astoundingly different from typical club music in Gaga's next album. I would have never expected something like Government Hooker or Electric Chapel out of DJWS, so maybe Zedd can do something different.

That said, some of his beats are awesome.

3 points in and ready for more

Americano

RedOne is absolutely terrible these days, literally in the same class as Max Martin/Dr Luke.

I'll be pissed if he's in more than just one or two songs again.

MonsterVlad

RedOne is absolutely terrible these days, literally in the same class as Max Martin/Dr Luke.

I'll be pissed if he's in more than just one or two songs again.

:worship::yes::golfclap: :golfclap: :clap:

Imagine a Gaga song that sounds like this:

http://soundcloud.com/zedd/dovregubben

and now you can go change your pants.

This track is just :legend:

Klou

I posted this in another thread, but thought it may be approriate here as well. This is the first single titled "Spectrum" off his upcoming album. It's some of his newest work, so it may or may not be a better representation of what we will be hearing from him and Gaga. It was released yesterday.

http://youtu.be/aBa-5AFLsr8

MelbHawker

I can't at Eva Simons tbh

This. She ain't anything special.

I can't at ANY hate for Fernando. He's incredible FFS. I mean, the ONLY thing I could knock him for would be that he distorts GaGa's vocals a little TOO much in songs (MTN, DITD e.g.) but apart from that - he's flawless.

RedOne I can understand. His work with GaGa - epic. Everything else is cheap and recycled. But he makes his millions.

Archived