Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jeff Confirms Zedd to be producing on the next album

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

RAMROD

I think this album is going to be darker than BTW, I dunno why, but I prefer to have an album with just 10/10 tracks with no special/deluxe/limited/premium/fan editions. Just the album, 4 singles and that is.

I kind of believe there will be iTunes exclusive track though.

All iTunes costumers loves that, as do i.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David Guetta generic? Yes. Skrillex? No.

well maybe "generic" was the wrong word but Skrillex is responsible for the bastardization of dubstep in the US and I will never forgive him for it :crossed:

Americano

Ew at people wanting jazz/blues crap from Lady Gaga.

Never. So boring.

*I am just happy that Gaga will remain in dance/electro/pop waters, the sole reason I fell in love with her at the beginning :flutter:

Same here.

Klou

well maybe "generic" was the wrong word but Skrillex is responsible for the bastardization of dubstep in the US and I will never forgive him for it :crossed:

I don't like dubstep myself, and I do agree with your point. I DO like his work that isn't dubstep, though. I loved his Bad Romance remix :)

I don't like dubstep myself, and I do agree with your point. I DO like his work that isn't dubstep, though. I loved his Bad Romance remix :)

yeah, his BR remix is pretty fantastic, and was my introduction to his work. lately though I kind of feel like he's been making the same song 12 times and calling it an "album" which I don't care for :crossed: all of his stuff sounds way too similar now.

Went on his twitter and saw a tweet where he said that E.T by Katy Perry is an insane song and that he loves it so much.

Lost faith in him. :smh:

Ew at people wanting jazz/blues crap from Lady Gaga.

Never. So boring.

:usrs:

Went on his twitter and saw a tweet where he said that E.T by Katy Perry is an insane song and that he loves it so much.

Lost faith in him. :smh:

forreal doe? like I get that it's Katy but really :usrs:

Klou

yeah, his BR remix is pretty fantastic, and was my introduction to his work. lately though I kind of feel like he's been making the same song 12 times and calling it an "album" which I don't care for :crossed: all of his stuff sounds way too similar now.

Yep... I was a fan when I first heard his stuff, but he has yet to change his sound even remotely. He won't last long if he keeps on that path.

Kermit the frog

And I was hoping Gaga would go away from dance/club music :cry:

She has so much rock'n roll/jazz/blues potential and it kills me to see her wasting it.

Gaga can't really go for something less-mainstream, but I totally agree with you - jazz music is where her voice belongs. She sounds absolutely amazing when she sings Orange coloured sky.

Texas HoldEm

Zedd is my second favorite artist of all time and this album will slay. GaGa is smart for picking someone like him.

Americano

Gaga can't really go for something less-mainstream, but I totally agree with you - jazz music is where her voice belongs. She sounds absolutely amazing when she sings Orange coloured sky.

After her 80th performance of it, it got really boring.

Archived