Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jeff Confirms Zedd to be producing on the next album

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those asking samples of his music:

I'm pretty sure this is his most recent work.

If you have great headphones or a great audio system, use it for this. This is the kind of music that sounds really lame if you play it only through your computer because there's a lot of bass.

Rino

ZEDD is not Skrillex or David Guetta, you guys. :smh: I don't think you have ANYTHING to worry about as far as it being "generic" goes. plus, this is Lady ****ing Gaga we're talking about - she's not going to be a sitting duck in the creative process.

I personally feel like he's a perfect fit for her - his stuff is the most melodic and hard-hitting electronica I've heard in years and combined with her vocals and sensibilities it's going to be fantastic.

bless this post :legend:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

RAMROD

ZEDD isn't playing dubstep, you guys and girls.

Maybe there is essence of it but not enough to label him as one.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Not here for that.

And I was hoping Gaga would go away from dance/club music :cry:

She has so much rock'n roll/jazz/blues potential and it kills me to see her wasting it.

Maybe i'm judging too fast since we haven't heard the music yet. Hopefully i'm wrong and they'll make something great together.

EDIT: Just listened to his original mixes "Shotgun" and "Shave it". It's actually pretty good. Dat bass.

Shave It :legend: you should take a listen to Autonomy - it's my all-time favorite track by him.

Miracle

ZEDD isn't dubstep. It's electro industrial just like DJ White Shadow but lighter

I think this album is going to be darker than BTW, I dunno why, but I prefer to have an album with just 10/10 tracks with no special/deluxe/limited/premium/fan editions. Just the album, 4 singles and that is.

ZEDD isn't dubstep. It's electro industrial just like DJ White Shadow but lighter

:yes: he isn't strictly a dubstep artist. there's traces of it in his work (see: parts of his BTW remix) but he mostly does electronica and progressive house.

Klou

I can't stand the awful MTN remix. I'm just hoping his work does not even remotely sound like that.

ZEDD is not Skrillex or David Guetta, you guys. :smh: I don't think you have ANYTHING to worry about as far as it being "generic" goes. plus, this is Lady ****ing Gaga we're talking about - she's not going to be a sitting duck in the creative process.

I personally feel like he's a perfect fit for her - his stuff is the most melodic and hard-hitting electronica I've heard in years and combined with her vocals and sensibilities it's going to be fantastic.

David Guetta generic? Yes. Skrillex? No.

Rino

I can't stand the awful MTN remix. I'm just hoping his work does not even remotely sound like that.

:crossed:

tastes differ. I enjoyed that remix a lot.

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Archived