Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jeff Confirms Zedd to be producing on the next album

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rino

seriously gaga, do you really wanna put out a floppy album?

you never know until you listen to it yourself.

don't make early suggestions :crossed:

ζœˆγ«γ‹γ‚γ£γ¦γ€γŠγ—γŠγγ‚ˆοΌπŸŒ™

Rino

Gaga will bring out the best in Zedd. I can feel it.

this tbh.

GURL WE ALL FEEL IT :cry:

ζœˆγ«γ‹γ‚γ£γ¦γ€γŠγ—γŠγγ‚ˆοΌπŸŒ™

Miel

I just hope she doesn't do crappy club music (I know she's been making club-oriented music, but not full on club music that's starting to choke on the radio right now).

Then again, she worked with a DJ on BTW (DJWS) and most of his tracks were very... different. In the best way possible. I hope this transcends with Zedd!

+I hope she coproduces on every song. Will be interesting to hear a consistent style with variations.

3 points in and ready for more

Juan Carlos

Talks the Queen Shakira user, huh?

Valentino

At least we know it'll be another dance/pop album.

La Rosalia

Have you heard any song of him as a producer? Of course no, so stop crying about silly things. You're complaining all the time

His mixxs have nothing to do with his work as a producer. Go and listen DJWS mixes and then go and listen Bloody Mary, Electric Chapel and Government Hooker. They sound nothing alike. The same will happen with Zedd.

I don't like new producers. I love the sound she has already crafted with RedOne and Fernando, but DJ White Shadow and everyone did a great job with Born This Way so I'm open to new people. I'm sure Gaga will push whatever they come up with to perfection. I just hope she doesn't stray completely from RedOne and Fernando anytime soon. I think there is much more she can do with those two.

La Rosalia

I don't like new producers. I love the sound she has already crafted with RedOne and Fernando, but DJ White Shadow and everyone did a great job with Born This Way so I'm open to new people. I'm sure Gaga will push whatever they come up with to perfection. I just hope she doesn't stray completely from RedOne and Fernando anytime soon. I think there is much more she can do with those two.

Fernando is the musical producer of the album , so most of the songs are going to be produced by him

Archived