Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Misconceptions about Gaga from fans

Quark

Featured Posts

Edonis

That Rihanna comment was so unnecessary and a real problem in the GGD community. Always having to drag other artists down and then demand respect for their own. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

It was all going well until the "Leave that to Rihanna", like why did you feel the need to add that? :confused: When and how has Rihanna rush released an album because her previous one wasn't doing well? :huh:

She is known to scrap songs or move on quickly to new things when her current singles are not hits. She is very commercial driven and her artistry lacks. This is what I meant.

2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

How could she see herself above pop music if she is still making pop? And Rihanna releases something quickly or scrapps her work as soon as her songs begin to flop.

Like Judas/Teog? Like Venus/DWUW switch? Or like the AYO/MR switch? Dude, you always think you're smart with your points but you always bring something up that tears your own points down. If u feel the need to trash someone just for the sake of proving something about Gaga, then clearly there's something wrong with either you or what you're trying to prove

3 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

Idk about this, did gaga not change the second single for ARTPOP and joanne cause it she thought it was gonna be a hit? And did she not rush release TEOG after Judas failed

But the music is already made with her vision in mind. She only picks from what she already made.

2 minutes ago, AURA said:

Like Judas/Teog? Like Venus/DWUW switch? Or like the AYO/MR switch? Dude, you always think you're smart with your points but you always bring something up that tears your own points down. If u feel the need to trash someone just for the sake of proving something about Gaga, then clearly there's something wrong with either you or what you're trying to prove

But the music is already made with her vision in mind. She only picks from what she already made.

2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

That doesn't support your point. :rip: Besides, Rihanna used to release an album every year because that was her working schedule. TF/TFM was the same situation :lolly:

Reality

I agree with everything you said—I'd just take out the Rihanna part if I were you, It was just unnecessary, and we don't need to put other artists down.

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

3 minutes ago, AURA said:

Besides, Rihanna used to release an album every year because that was her working schedule. 

Oh really? Or maybe because she doesn't have to write and produce her music 

13 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I guess we misunderstood each other nvm

And why wouldn't she?

Because is like saying, "hey I made this great song but I am going to ignore it or scrap it because people are not buying it". This is exactly what people hate about pop music.

Just now, Enigma said:

Because is like saying, "hey I made this great song but I am going to ignore it or scrap it because people are not buying it". This is exactly what people hate about pop music.

Is this why we never got the 50 songs from ARTPOP, Act II, the lg5 with RedOne etc? Yeah, as I said... you state your opinion and then get something that contradicts it :rip:

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Enigma said:

Gaga did that once. And there's nothing wrong with it.

8 minutes ago, AURA said:

That doesn't support your point. :rip: Besides, Rihanna used to release an album every year because that was her working schedule. TF/TFM was the same situation :lolly:

It does because she does not change the direction of what she already made and make something new just to have a hit. She wants to release the most hit worthy singles but they are kept the same as when she first made them.

1 minute ago, AURA said:

Is this why we never got the 50 songs from ARTPOP, Act II, the lg5 with RedOne etc? Yeah, as I said... you state your opinion and then get something that contradicts it :rip:

You never got those because Gaga did not feel they were the best. Its simple.

Just now, Enigma said:

It does because she does not change the direction of what she already made and make something new just to have a hit. She wants to release the most hit worthy singles but they are kept the same as when she first made them.

Just look up her first initial thoughts about ARTPOP and its themes, and then also look up when she first talked lg5 and you get another contradiction. IF you can't defend these misconceptions without bringing another arist in the convo there's something wrong. /thread

Archived