Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you love Joanne's visual ?

AnnTakamaki

Do you really like Joanne's visual ?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Do you really like Joanne's visual ?

• NOPE
    • YASSS
    • In between

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interlude

Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Not at all, she has strong potential but delivered the most boring visuals ever... Huge lack of creativity or pure laziness I don't know but the downgrade from her previous eras is huge

Oriane

Yes, I like most of the looks, the PI look in particular. The booklet is the best one to date in my opinion.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Andreyw
4 hours ago, EvilCat said:

let be honest, i wanna know if you guys really like/love Joanne's visual:oprah: 

from clothes, music videos, album/ singles cover, photoshoot, performance .....etc what do you think about it :oprah: ?

?

t2n2S9w.gif

In-between, for me.

I like how she at least attempted to establish a branded aesthetic, first with Perfect Illusions (shorts, crop top, ponytail), and overall with Joanne (mainly the hats, pinks and other pastels, a more vintage femme look, occasionally serving butch queer cruising the bars at night).

But overall, it's just not as... I don't know, interesting, as before.

Her whole idea of "toning down the aesthetic so they can pay attention to the music" totally worked on me. The music and performances are absolutely fantastic- I just miss the times when they were fantastic alongside super interesting looks and video visuals.

3 points in and ready for more

takemetovenus

If she went with the webpunk 90's style aesthetic she has on her website I'd be satisfied, but oh well :deadbanana: 

ViktorStone

I cant say im shook by the results

yet there are some who dont want to be 100 with themselves 
hot-milf-1456255381.gif

Anderson123

Perfect Illusion started great, but I'm not a fan of the A-Yo / Million Reasons outfits, videos nor performances. I'm not that much into cowboy hats and stuff like that.

Joanne is great, but Born This Way and ARTPOP had the potential to be ALL about visuals.

Archived