💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Stand By Me - Lady Gaga ft. Sting

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, JDi said:

you mean raw and pretty much gold?

not really. I mean very bad and too much drunkey, this is already so easy to play, and she misses. ofc this was most likely a last minute pull. But she, the band's awful arrangement, that horrible reverb. The only one that almost saves it is Sting. At the end it almost sounds like Captain&Tennille, which could have been a good idea. Her band is always so average

1 minute ago, Killa said:

not really. I mean very bad and too much drunkey, this is already so easy to play, and she misses. ofc this was most likely a last minute pull. But she, the band's awful arrangement, that horrible reverb. The only one that almost saves it is Sting. At the end it almost sounds like Captain&Tennille, which could have been a good idea. Her band is always so average

I can hear that but isn't it supposed to be drunkey to show they truly feel each other?

the more polished a performance of Stand By Me is the less I get from the song.

it's one of those songs I guess.

12 minutes ago, JDi said:

I can hear that but isn't it supposed to be drunkey to show they truly feel each other?

the more polished a performance of Stand By Me is the less I get from the song.

it's one of those songs I guess.

Well i don't love the song, but yes that's the underlying problem with it, if it's sung with soul and groove it can pass but if you really show how simple and basic it is... it's bad. Her rendition at Paris, she sings it alone and it's equally bad, with questionable taste and she used to do some questionable things in singing like when she sings "dahling dahling", it's always flat. She used to sing like that a lot back in the day, maybe because she was exhausted, still sounds bad and lazy

Johnny Wayne
30 minutes ago, Killa said:

Well i don't love the song, but yes that's the underlying problem with it, if it's sung with soul and groove it can pass but if you really show how simple and basic it is... it's bad. Her rendition at Paris, she sings it alone and it's equally bad, with questionable taste and she used to do some questionable things in singing like when she sings "dahling dahling", it's always flat. She used to sing like that a lot back in the day, maybe because she was exhausted, still sounds bad and lazy

Gurl, it's not bad, of course there are many flaws but it's still enjoyable and entertaining. Stop bashing our girl.

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

1 hour ago, lego said:

They need to go to the studio and record official duet together. :nails:

THIS! I always felt they would make some good collabs. 

Archived