💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga not nominated for Brit award

Sexxx

Featured Posts

Its like they literally tried so hard to snub Gaga & Brit that they just looked for some irrelevant (yes I said it)

Over it!

The UK can keep everything tbh. 

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mess :madge:

THIS is what she gets after hiding her tattoos "out of respect" and singing like this for the queen? :neyde:

FreePalestine

Caesium
8 minutes ago, Gypsygaga1 said:

I said that I love her as an artist,but I think you cant compare her with people like Sia,Bey and Rihanna. She isnt on the same level.

Why? Because she doesn't have as many hits as them? :toofunny: 

3 minutes ago, Stef said:

Its like they literally tried so hard to snub Gaga & Brit that they just looked for some irrelevant (yes I said it)

Over it!

The UK can keep everything tbh. 

If you're talking about Christine & The Queens as irrelevant, you should know her album charted higher than Joanne in the UK :toofunny: 

6 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

I've lost my faith in awards shows ever since Grammys 2012 so I don't care anymore. Obviously I'll be happy if Gaga is nominated but her actually being appreciated by non stans seems to be too good to be true...

What, just because Born This Way didn't win? 

X3xyYUW.gif

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

xoxo cupcakke
1 hour ago, Same DNA said:

Well this is obviously manufactured because Christine & the Queens (which I never heard of) only got nominated because she is performing now on their nominations show. And I don't think Rihanna or Solange deserve more a nomination that Gaga. But, who really cares? Keep going Gaga, it's better Golden Globes, Oscars and Grammys than this scheisse.

I think that entire statement is manufactured because Christine & the Queens is actually a really great musician who definitely deserves every award out there for her talent. And you're right about Rihanna, but Solange definitely deserves a nomination, probably more so than her sister because, unlike Beyoncé, Solange doesn't need 10 people to write a song

Not saying Lemonade or any of Beyoncé's albums are bad, but Solange is definitely underrated and will always live in the shadow of her sister, even though Solange is way more talented when it comes to her music. Maybe not performance wise, but Solange's music is next level than Beyoncé's

Gov Hooka
1 minute ago, Caesium said:

Why? Because she doesn't have as many hits as them? :toofunny: 

If you're talking about Christine & The Queens as irrelevant, you should know her album charted higher than Joanne in the UK :toofunny: 

What, just because Born This Way didn't win? 

X3xyYUW.gif

Yes! Precisely! It's clear award shows and critics pick favorites. Adele and Beyoncé have a nice collection of dildos, I mean statuettes, awarded to them by this predictable industry that loves to jerk them off. Just saying... Gaga winning these major awards seems like a lost cause at this point lol

Christine & the Queens did pretty well in the UK in 2016 so I'm not surprised she's nominated. This is no disrespect to Solange, but she's probably only nominated so there's some genre diversity in the category since she's not 'pop'. 

Caesium
14 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Yes! Precisely! It's clear award shows and critics pick favorites. Adele and Beyoncé have a nice collection of dildos, I mean statuettes, awarded to them by this predictable industry that loves to jerk them off. Just saying... Gaga winning these major awards seems like a lost cause at this point lol

I agree that Adele is an awards show favourite, but that doesn't mean she doesn't deserve the awards she has. 21 was dominant in 2011 and she rightfully won the major awards. Just because Gaga, your favourite artist, didn't doesn't mean the Grammy committee were wrong :toofunny:  

And Bey is hardly a favourite. She was completely snubbed for 4, Self-Titled was nominated for major awards but failed to win any (like BTW) and Lemonade has rightfully been nominated for major awards but could still be snubbed in the major categories.

Gaga not winning these categories has nothing to do with Adele and Beyoncé being "favourites", it's to do with her music output not being as good as theirs in recent years. BTW was nominated, which is enough, and ARTPOP did not deserve any awards. Joanne is unlikely to win any but could still be nominated. 

Many great artists are completely snubbed of even nominations at the Grammys. I really don't think we should complain about Gaga having 6 when artists like Björk don't even have any :toofunny: 

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Archived