💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ed Sheeran set to make history

Jinzo

Featured Posts

Haroon

YAY congratulations to him :woot: 

I'm super into these 2 songs and it's making me want to explore the rest of his discography. I've liked some singles in the past but never enough to be like "yup it's time to jump into the albums", but these two are spectacular and do that enough to want to check the previous albums while I wait for the new album itself :excited2: 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darcklighter22

He's a good writer....I like his new songs but there nothing that will be remembered...unless I see his name listening to one of his songs I can never say "oh that's Ed singing"....and doesn't help every time I see him I keep picturing him actually outing himself to having shat his pants onstage....google image him...he has that "i've shat my pants" look almost all the time :ladyhaha:

Ed-Sheeran-Rex.jpg

Loyalty

I took a listen to both of the songs and I'm ngl they slay especially shape of you..

Let me take a listen to his discography..

4 hours ago, Darcklighter22 said:

He's a good writer....I like his new songs but there nothing that will be remembered...unless I see his name listening to one of his songs I can never say "oh that's Ed singing"....and doesn't help every time I see him I keep picturing him actually outing himself to having shat his pants onstage....google image him...he has that "i've shat my pants" look almost all the time :ladyhaha:

Ed-Sheeran-Rex.jpg

the fact that he's not a pretty/hot boy with with  a six pack and yet he's made it big time in the industry  speaks volumes of his talent and yes i agree he's an amazing writer

Ooolong
6 hours ago, dancergaga said:

i can't with the bitter comments :toofunny: he's actually a great writer and has a beautiful voice , very talented in my opinion

I don't like the rasp his voice has and I think he has somewhat of a whiny, dry tone. I think a lot of his lyrics are cheesy too. 

But keep slayin' it, Ed. At least he's humble, unlike most male artists these days :applause:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

1 minute ago, Ooolong said:

I don't like the rasp his voice has and I think he has somewhat of a whiny, dry tone. I think a lot of his lyrics are cheesy too. 

But keep slayin' it, Ed. At least he's humble, unlike most male artists these days :applause:

that's fine :D, yes he seems to be a very down to earth artist, very humble. 

warhol killer

I think he's doing great guys! He's actually a really good songwriter imo.

When will Gaga release 2 songs at the same time without switching singles? :sis:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Wolf Boy
8 hours ago, Gov Hooka said:

Too bad the music isn't good 

I'll never understand why people go crazy for his music. Its perfectly listenable, but people act like its a revelation.

BuzzcutSeason

Honestly i don't understand the like for him anymore. Like i understood in the beginning and i understood Thinking Out Loud or Don't but it seems like he's trying too hard now.

9 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

I'll never understand why people go crazy for his music. Its perfectly listenable, but people act like its a revelation.

6 minutes ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

Honestly i don't understand the like for him anymore. Like i understood in the beginning and i understood Thinking Out Loud or Don't but it seems like he's trying too hard now.

your loss:trollga:

TheKillerQueen
6 hours ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Ed-Sheeran-Rex.jpg

I've shat my pants reading your comment. :sharon:

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

23 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

When will Joanne?

It's not made for that stuff.

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

23 hours ago, Haroon said:

YAY congratulations to him :woot: 

I'm super into these 2 songs and it's making me want to explore the rest of his discography. I've liked some singles in the past but never enough to be like "yup it's time to jump into the albums", but these two are spectacular and do that enough to want to check the previous albums while I wait for the new album itself :excited2: 

I agree for "Shape of You". But the other one meh. :music:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Archived