Nono

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami
2 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Nothing will top this

Omg the cringe :sharon: let's give her some credit though, she was stoned off her ass :diane:

Letmelivemylife
21 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

This is exactly what my point is. 

Gaga has expressed before, and recently in the CBS Morning Interview that she wanted to keep up the persona of "Lady Gaga" because she didn't want the fans to see her without the hair, without the makeup, without the outfits, etc. etc. Watching that interview just broke my heart. To know that people only see you at face value, and don't necessarily see you for who you are must make you feel like your whole life's work is sh*t. 

Exactly. Her love for us has always been pure and unconditional. She loves us for exactly what we are. "I want the darkest sickest parts of you because I love you that much". Sadly there were people who only loved her for the "quirk" factor and I think that was the hardest thing for her. It must be incredibly damaging to have people who are like that when you've shown them nothing but unconditional love. I've had people like that and it's incredibly hard emotionally. They just see the dark humor and my tattoos and they shut down because that's easier than trying to understand. They wanted to label me a "freak" without stopping to think that maybe I was born this way. My dark humor isn't just an attention thing. It's who I am. I was named after Wednesday Addams so yeah I was quite a morbid child lol. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
3 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Omg the cringe :sharon: let's give her some credit though, she was stoned off her ass 

Hahahaha she was beyond stoned lol. When I'm stoned my gf knows to hide the phone because last time I called Pizza Hut attempting to order waffles and I was quite frustrated that they wouldn't bring me waffles. True story. I got yelled at by the manager lol

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

SilkSpectre0
1 hour ago, Earthling said:

Exactly, I can barely wear heels for 2 hours straight. I had to do a catwalk last month and the agony was unbearable, I can't imagine doing stuff like that all the time  

Hide contents

also back when I used to cosplay (i know i'm a total weeb ) although it was super fun being all dressed up, at the end of the day it felt so nice to take off all the costumes, makeup and wigs, so i could breath in my own skin.

I agree. It's part of the fun actually is the relief when you can take it all off and feel comfy, it's the contrast. I LOVE heels to look at and wearing them is fun for a bit but after a night in them my legs and feet have hurt till the next day sometimes. 

I sometimes wonder if for her performing craft too she decided to cut down on the heels in her downtime. It's really common for women who wear heels every day for work for example (and heels no where near as high as gagas) can damage their legs over the years to the point where it's actually more uncomfortable to wear flats because their calf is shortened. What with her hip damage I'm sure she's keen to protect the rest of her body and only wear stuff when she wants to, not as a chore, so she can keep her body strong for when she's putting on a show.

SilkSpectre0
1 hour ago, FlopSlurper said:

Nothing will top this

Omg I love that guy trying to take her seriously and not laugh when she says Greek and Roman history  :ladyhaha: He's like where the hell are you going 

FlopSlurper
Just now, SilkSpectre0 said:

Omg I love that guy trying to take her seriously and not laugh when she says Greek and Roman history   He's like where the hell are you going 

"Girl, where do you think you're going, where do you think you're going, girl." Gaga wrote as she was watching the interview :poot: 

Nirvana

Some of these are so funny, especially that interview after the Superbowl :ladyhaha:

But don't claim you don't have things you have said or thought when you were younger that you wouldn't laugh at/cringe af when thinking about it nowadays... Because for sure I do have those :laughga:

20 hours ago, MonsterOfficial said:

#GagainSpace2k15

omg I even made this pic about it back then:deadbanana:

tumblr_mvv0lsJKPT1sgig8oo1_540.jpg    3In1Gim6E4c6Y.gif

"Jezus iz a biskweeeet!" [Kenya Michaels]

2 minutes ago, gagu said:

omg I even made this pic about it back then:deadbanana:

tumblr_mvv0lsJKPT1sgig8oo1_540.jpg    3In1Gim6E4c6Y.gif

:sharon:

FreePalestine

Sneaky Oliver

"I have this weird thing that if I sleep with someone they’re going to take my creativity from me through my vagina" 

Such a Gaga-classic :poot:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived