💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana claims she's the hardest working human!

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

The Child
7 hours ago, Yanko said:

only pressed ones here are the knee stans  

I'm not pressed lmao you should resend my other posts before jumping to conclusions and trying to act all shady and failing.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blueskye

What a bunch of Serious Sally's :sharon: She's not being "pretentious" she's being funny. Go check your back yard and see if you left your sense of humour out there :bye:

Doily Skull

*enters thread*

*immediately see people taking this as like an actual statement of truth as opposed to idk a ****ing Instagram caption*

*leaves thread*

~staying stupid through my holy days~

djBuffoon
1 hour ago, Greanskye said:

What a bunch of Serious Sally's :sharon: She's not being "pretentious" she's being funny. Go check your back yard and see if you left your sense of humour out there :bye:

playing devil's advocate, if something is meant to appeal to our sense of humor, shouldn't that thing be, I dunno, funny? There's nothing in her IG post which suggests sarcasm, irony, or humor. It comes off completely narcissistic. :huh: I don't blame people for dragging her. 

2 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

playing devil's advocate, if something is meant to appeal to our sense of humor, shouldn't that thing be, I dunno, funny? There's nothing in her IG post which suggests sarcasm, irony, or humor. It comes off completely narcissistic.  I don't blame people for dragging her. 

There are different senses of humour.  Congrats on not realising this :excited2: 

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

7 hours ago, Flora said:

What a joke. 

There's plenty of 23 year olds who work way harder than she does, without the glamour and pay check she has.

Being a celebrity is that not hard, sit your ass down Ariana. 

Her job isn't to be a celebrity omg girl just stop.

it is not that hard to be a celebrity but it's extremely demanding to be a performer, artist and live vocalist 

djBuffoon
2 minutes ago, Tumblr said:

There are different senses of humour.  Congrats on not realising this :excited2: 

That doesn't answer my question at all :excited2: 

1 minute ago, djBuffoon said:

That doesn't answer my question at all :excited2: 

It did but sure I guess you can't understand it :excited2:

let me know if you need help tho sis 

4 hours ago, vocalqueef said:

Because there is literally nothing to drag her for. Ariana has a clean image and that makes people pressed cause their faves don't have that. That's also why Donut-gate was ridiculously blown out of proportion. People look for ANYTHING to drag her.

I bet 70% of the people here that are dragging her for that caption know exactly that it wasn't meant to be taken seriously but they seize every chance to jump on a bandwagon and act like they are woke.

giphy.gif

Yas sis tea!

19 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

playing devil's advocate, if something is meant to appeal to our sense of humor, shouldn't that thing be, I dunno, funny? There's nothing in her IG post which suggests sarcasm, irony, or humor *in your opinion. It comes off completely narcissistic to you.  I don't blame people for dragging her. 

I don't blame them for dragging her either. Listen, we're in the 21st century. People are pressed af, and they need to let it out. So why not do that on an instagram caption of a beautiful, talented and successful artist? At this point I've made peace with knowing that not eveyone can see sarcasm even when it's slapping them across the face.

djBuffoon
16 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

I don't blame them for dragging her either. Listen, we're in the 21st century. People are pressed af, and they need to let it out. So why not do that on an instagram caption of a beautiful, talented and successful artist? At this point I've made peace with knowing that not eveyone can see sarcasm even when it's slapping them across the face.

:toofunny: I'll bet you wish I was pressed. I actually like Ariana as a singer, but this IG post was very ill-advised. Sorry love. :kara:

And obviously, adding "in your opinion" and "to you" is silly because, needless to say, of course it's my opinion. Isn't that the point of discussion? 👀

djBuffoon
24 minutes ago, Tumblr said:

It did but sure I guess you can't understand it :excited2:

let me know if you need help tho sis 

Your responses haven't been relevant to mine so far, so it would be silly to expect anymore from you now :toofunny: 

Just now, djBuffoon said:

:toofunny: I'll bet you wish I was pressed. I actually like Ariana as a singer, but this IG post was very ill-advised. Sorry love. :kara:

Actually i don't want anyone to be pressed & i didn't mean to sound shady towards you. :spin:

1 minute ago, djBuffoon said:

Your responses haven't been relevant to mine so far, so it would be silly to expect anymore from you now  

Tragic response sis, if you need clarification, just ask :excited2:

Archived