Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana claims she's the hardest working human!

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

artpoprebellion

Don't overanalyze everything she says. It's literally just an Instagram caption. Nothing serious.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P
6 hours ago, BeerFear said:

"when you're cute but you're also the hardest working 23 year old human being on earth"

Cringe

:sure:

YOUR AVI!!!!!!! :giveup:

Isak is my further lover I swear!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

The Child
5 hours ago, Yanko said:

she is a better performer now :rip: and its 2014 (u cant judge vocal abilities when ure defending britney spears (who hasnt sang a live note for  over a decade) )

oh as a britnye stan u shouldn't be talking about old performances

cause britney  today cant do anything 

Did I say otherwise? You act like I said Britney was the best vocalist & the best performer. Stay pressed bye.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

djBuffoon

I would cringe if any entertainer said this, let alone one who doesn't write her own music (don't even try it with her "co-writing" credits), has yet to define her aesthetic, or has yet to say anything impactful or even remotely meaningful with her work.

Ariana, you are a good (and improving) singer, but please. Get a grip. :ladyhaha: 

GagaTheExplorer
7 hours ago, HausOfMark said:

tumblr_njj7tdDfJA1s56j7yo4_400.gif

23 years old britney called..

honey you can't pretend to drag someone's effort by using Britney Spears as example of hard working...

Yes, Britney Britney was a decent dancer in her glory days... but at least Ariana can sing

Spoiler

btw they both have (ariana has and britney had) a big big team behind her persona so... btw they are not the best songwriters/composers, basically just girls who get everything easy for being pretty and provocative:duck:

you are on your right to drag me back if you want, but that's what I think :classy:

monsterdino

well she DID already finish her new album even tho her last album isnt even 1 year old and she is still doing promo for it :giggle:

monsterdino

stop with the comparrisons she is obviously refering to hardest working 23 year old human RIGHT NOW, not of ALL TIME...

yall stupid 

BeerFear
1 hour ago, Thomas P said:

YOUR AVI!!!!!!! :giveup:

Isak is my further lover I swear!

He is everything :diane: I have a huge crush on him I think :cryga:

Thomas P
Just now, BeerFear said:

He is everything :diane: I have a huge crush on him I think :cryga:

Oh I definitely do.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

25 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

well she DID already finish her new album even tho her last album isnt even 1 year old and she is still doing promo for it :giggle:

Yas

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

sipthistea

She's so obnoxious but she shouldn't be taken too seriously,

She's just another popstar.

Sandrology

"when you're cute but you're also the most narcistic 23 year old human being on earth cause you have no connection to the non-celebrity beeings, working acutally hard."

Archived