Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

You all are so negative & wrong

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Fame IV
9 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

actually, lets be realistic instead of positive :saladga:

Oh, another fan of realism. You can view reality on a positive light. That's the philosophy we want to cultivate here.

A Star is Born ⭐

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPNick
Just now, SlaeUrAnus said:

If there was an event/project that will further the divide in this fanbase it will be the Superbowl. 

Imagine, Gaga comes out playing her acoustic guitar, plays majority of Joanne and brings out Tony :poot:

If she dares to make it country, I'm really... I dunno what will happen, but I will be really sad and disappointed

warhol killer

I don't think I am hating by the way, I just think that it's time to move on to a new single.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

nattuggla
15 minutes ago, gagasgrande said:

this is true, however she said she wants people from different genres to connect to her music but how are they gonna do that when they dont know about her new music? i dont really mind if there are no #1 hits but it would be nice to give the album more exposure :awkney:

Well, perfect time point that she is allowed to do the SB halftime-show. I doubt that any other Gaga album than Joanne could  have managed that to seal that SB deal. 

HOTNebraskaGuy

Sadly people don't understand who Gaga is, they're so attached to her early persona they've become sickening. One of the many reasons I've decided to come here less. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

2 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Imagine, Gaga comes out playing her acoustic guitar, plays majority of Joanne and brings out Tony :poot:

you put my nightmares in words :giveup: 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Weasel

The Million Reasons music video sucks and the tragic views really reflect that. Also, this era was dead from the beginning with PI not even getting one single performance. Her lead single, after 3 years of waiting, completely paid dust and only getting shitted on.

It had a few decent moments here and there but this era is just such a non-event compared to her previous album campaigns (except ARTPOP). 

I'm not saying she needs to perform every single day to keep everyone satisfied but when you only have so little performances at least make sure that they are at least somewhat interesting and not a low budget mess with a lazy video screen in the back like X Factor. 

The same goes for her videos. I don't need her to release a video every week but she had ages to plan Perfect Illusion (and took quite some time for Million Reasons) and they are both so lackluster and low budget, especially Million Reasons, which I will never watch again. 

Fame IV
Just now, Warhol Killer said:

I don't think I am hating by the way, I just think that it's time to move on to a new single.

The Superbowl will do wonders for Million Reasons, if Lady Gaga performs it. The track will get massive exposure. After that we'll see and discuss.

A Star is Born ⭐

The Fame Joanne
22 minutes ago, gagasgrande said:

this is true, however she said she wants people from different genres to connect to her music but how are they gonna do that when they dont know about her new music? i dont really mind if there are no #1 hits but it would be nice to give the album more exposure :awkney:

More exposure than the Super Bowl? :poot:

Fame IV
1 minute ago, nattuggla said:

Well, perfect time point that she is allowed to do the SB halftime-show. I doubt that any other Gaga album than Joanne could  have managed that to seal that SB deal. 

Exacly. There's no bigger exposure in the world than the Superbowl halftime show. xD

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
1 minute ago, Weasel said:

The Million Reasons music video sucks and the tragic views really reflect that. Also, this era was dead from the beginning with PI not even getting one single performance. Her lead single, after 3 years of waiting, completely paid dust and only getting shitted on.

It had a few decent moments here and there but this era is just such a non-event compared to her previous album campaigns (except ARTPOP). 

I'm not saying she needs to perform every single day to keep everyone satisfied but when you only have so little performances at least make sure that they are at least somewhat interesting and not a low budget mess with a lazy video screen in the back like X Factor. 

The same goes for her videos. I don't need her to release a video every week but she had ages to plan Perfect Illusion (and took quite some time for Million Reasons) and they are both so lackluster and low budget, especially Million Reasons, which I will never watch again. 

You consider that constructive criticism?

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
2 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

Sadly people don't understand who Gaga is, they're so attached to her early persona they've become sickening. One of the many reasons I've decided to come here less. 

I subscribe that. 

A Star is Born ⭐

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPNick said:

Indeed

but the Superbowl will be such a make or break point for this fanbase lol..

It won't lol

Many of you are like Chihuahuas, all the barks but don't bite lmao

If Half Time performance proved to be something y'all not satisfied with, yet again, y'all probably bxtching and moaning like ya'll always do, but never gonna leave the fanbase, or this site for that mattet, cos if ya'll do, ya'll already leave at this point, unannounced. You know, actually do something that make you, yourself happy than giving bad vibes to people who enjoyed Gaga's current state with same old complains each week or something.

Bunch of attention seeking whiny arse tbh :ladyhaha:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived