Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

You all are so negative & wrong

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

tbh I'm enjoying the Joanne era the music is good, not so keen on the videos but her look is cool I like her instagram posts and I'm in this for the long haul I'm always gonna be a gaga fan! She's still topping my charts. :queenga:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

This thread will be interesting

AASiCbr.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Maybe if some people can't handle other people's opinions, they shouldn't read the websites they're on.

Just saying.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

The Child
12 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Why do I feel like, since the Grammy #1 Grammy era, more on a forum full of haters than full of Gaga's fans?

"MR is over" let's see after the Super Bowl. That's not even the question... who cares after all... or.. let us believe in something without being that shaddy

"We want a 3rd single ASAP" It seems that success is more important for you than Gaga's happiness... Music not the bling, oh. This is so ARTPOP, but it seems that some of you didn't understand it yet. This album is not about hit... Since the beginning we all knew that... This album is for her family, for Joanne, for fans... and if you want to talk success, the album is a success. Coming for 400k sales in the US, in 2016-7, that's more than Ariana, Sia, etc last albums.... Don't forget that Gaga is the only female this decade to have 4 #1 albums in the US :poot:

If you don't like Gaga's music anymore, why do you stay there? I mean I feel like we are on ATRL 2.0 -> full of idiots, haters of Gaga forever

"I've had enough of country" when the only country song on Joanne is Sinner's Prayer...

vMU5Hv1.gif

Try to be more positive or leave.

I know some of you will post "you know we are still fans but we have the rights to not like whatever Gaga gives us"

'k but it's been at least 3 years that this forum is becoming very very sad to read.

I agree, even me I've been disappointed with some things during this era, for example, the Million Reasons music video, but let's try to remember that we are currently in an era of music, an era of Gaga, the next era will be a different one... if you don't like this one... leave and don't post every 20 seconds so much sh*t

Where?

QYB49S.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

warhol killer

Well I am being positive about saying that she should have a next single.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Earthling

It is a little disheartening seeing the amount of shade that gets thrown on Gaga lately.

It makes me sad when really we need to be the most supportive fan base for her beautiful and talented soul. 

She's been through so much hardship: sexual assault, broken hip, addiction, depression, PTSD, break-up from Taylor and probably more we don't even know.

She's been such a support mechanism for Monsters, she needs the same love and care back. 

Spoiler

i'm not saying the whole fanbase is shady, but there is an undeniable theme of shade going around

*she switched baristas. ☕️

SlaeUrAnus
6 minutes ago, Miky said:

Sick of this "be positive or leave" attitude. Stop trying to censor people's thoughts/posts. Opinions are going to be different, and if people don't like something, they should just shut up? Sounds like a totalitarian regime.

Whilst some fans are out of order (e.g. calling her names, putting her down), some fans cannot differentiate negativity from constructive criticism. 

Saying something like "the MR should have been better" is constructive criticism, yet fans drag those who say this as being "negative" :oprah: I am fed up of this bullshit "lick Gaga's ass or leave" attitude in this fanbase.

In my messy era.

ViviLittleM

I'm not talking about people saying negative things like, let's say twice a month. I'm talking about people who are still there when they ARE SHADY just to be shady for 3 years in a row now.

ARTPOPNick
1 minute ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Whilst some fans are out of order (e.g. calling her names, putting her down), some fans cannot differentiate negativity from constructive criticism. 

Saying something like "the MR should have been better" is constructive criticism, yet fans drag those who say this as being "negative" :oprah: I am fed up of this bullshit "lick Gaga's ass or leave" attitude in this fanbase.

Indeed

but the Superbowl will be such a make or break point for this fanbase lol..

dominicgaga
19 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Why do I feel like, since the Grammy #1 Grammy era, more on a forum full of haters than full of Gaga's fans?

"MR is over" let's see after the Super Bowl. That's not even the question... who cares after all... or.. let us believe in something without being that shaddy

"We want a 3rd single ASAP" It seems that success is more important for you than Gaga's happiness... Music not the bling, oh. This is so ARTPOP, but it seems that some of you didn't understand it yet. This album is not about hit... Since the beginning we all knew that... This album is for her family, for Joanne, for fans... and if you want to talk success, the album is a success. Coming for 400k sales in the US, in 2016-7, that's more than Ariana, Sia, etc last albums.... Don't forget that Gaga is the only female this decade to have 4 #1 albums in the US :poot:

If you don't like Gaga's music anymore, why do you stay there? I mean I feel like we are on ATRL 2.0 -> full of idiots, haters of Gaga forever

"I've had enough of country" when the only country song on Joanne is Sinner's Prayer...

vMU5Hv1.gif

Try to be more positive or leave.

I know some of you will post "you know we are still fans but we have the rights to not like whatever Gaga gives us"

'k but it's been at least 3 years that this forum is becoming very very sad to read.

I agree, even me I've been disappointed with some things during this era, for example, the Million Reasons music video, but let's try to remember that we are currently in an era of music, an era of Gaga, the next era will be a different one... if you don't like this one... leave and don't post every 20 seconds so much sh*t

I agree with u to 100% !

2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I'm not talking about people saying negative things like, let's say twice a month. I'm talking about people who are still there when they ARE SHADY just to be shady for 3 years in a row now.

Just ignore them then. You can't silence negative people in real life, but you can change your own attitude towards them and diminish their voices by not listening and more importantly not giving them attention by reacting.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, Miky said:

Just ignore them then. You can't silence negative people in real life, but you can change your own attitude towards them and diminish their voices by not listening. 

Well, it's difficult because every day the threads are full of this :poot:

SlaeUrAnus
1 minute ago, ARTPOPNick said:

Indeed

but the Superbowl will be such a make or break point for this fanbase lol..

If there was an event/project that will further the divide in this fanbase it will be the Superbowl. 

Imagine, Gaga comes out playing her acoustic guitar, plays majority of Joanne and brings out Tony :poot:

In my messy era.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived