💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MR potential is dead

Nono

Featured Posts

JupiterDrive

indeed sis its been like 3 months and the only thing it can now get is like green updates in the top 200 its dead

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasIsAHolyFoo

MR is doing fairly well where I live. I wouldnt say it flopped here, but I wouldn't say its a hit. I hear it once or twice a day on the radio.

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

GhettoFabulous

well my country is picking it up so..... Its been playing a lot on the music channels :awkney:

Spoiler

But I want DH to be the SB single tbh:whitney:

Well fans made the petition for her to switch singles...where are they now? :awkney: 

FreePalestine

10 minutes ago, lego said:

Well fans made the petition for her to switch singles...where are they now? :awkney: 

motherf*ckers ran

they better :madge:

dont even make me remember of those flops

19 minutes ago, iFameMonzter said:

indeed sis its been like 3 months and the only thing it can now get is like green updates in the top 200 its dead

Sis :trollga:

Panchecco

It's doing good in Italy (#5 currently I think) I think some people still like it in America as well... it's just that radios won't play it :saladga: id they did MR would be on the charts

but yeah I think she should release another one to promote the SB maybe even as an actual pepsi commercial and not with an actual video for now

donutellha

time 4 A-YO girls

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

MaryJaneHolland
56 minutes ago, lego said:

Well fans made the petition for her to switch singles...where are they now?  

As if that was the reason why they switched the single :gum:

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

As if that was the reason why they switched the single :gum:

You know Gaga and Bobby are lurking GGD. :trollga:

FreePalestine

MaryJaneHolland

People are still thinking MR can be a hit :laughga: oh, the delusion :laughga: she promoed it a lot, nothing. Released a video, nothing, poor it still hasnt surpassed the audio video views :sharon: it's flopping both with sales and streaming :sharon:

Archived