Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MR potential is dead

Nono

Featured Posts

39 minutes ago, StarryNight said:

it got positive radio update today tho :poot: 

I dont think its ever got close to being played on the radio here, or anywhere except the farming states of the US.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nattuggla
3 minutes ago, TheKillerQueen said:

It would've been a smash I feel it weren' for the video... the video was the nail in the coffin and i just want to forget MR even existed! 

Naahh, the nail in the coffin was that PI was released as the first single. Even with a good video it would be hard to get Radio play this song because of too many single flops in a row.

Videos do not have a crucial effect on airplay as many people try to state here..... and also GP does not have these high standards to music videos (demand of high-production) as the fans in here!

ComeToMama
4 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Why people refuse to understand this is a mystery to me. 

It's not a good ballad, not even for gagas ballad standards. Radio and MV didn't kill the song, the fact that it's a basic ballad and repetitive af with nasally vocals is the reason is died so quickly.

I dont agree that its not a good ballad, but I do agree that the vocals are what turned people off. And part of that goes for tha album as a whole. Her voice just isnt as bubbly and soft as it used to be, and even my friends say they just dont like how her voice sounds anymore. Hm, owell!

MonsterMarty
27 minutes ago, Same DNA said:

There is some stupid hate on this forum about the guitar. What's the problem? Gaga is evolving and trying new things. She is a MUSICIAN first place.

When she plays piano, she's actually playing and it sounds great. When she's faux-strumming a guitar, it makes her look... sorta cheap.

39 minutes ago, Squeeshy Keety said:

Okay... but what exactly compelled you to make this thread? Seems to me you were just hoping for others to bandwagon shade her management/creative process again, just like the hundreds of other similar threads.

Whether it's dead or not, this thread achieved nothing :nails:

Just like your reply achieved nothing :reductive:

And what are you trying to prove? If you dont like my threads dont enter them

bye

GagaTheExplorer

Gaga releases MR:

Monsters: OMG! It would be a smash hit if was picked as single

Gaga releases MR as an official single:

Monsters: OMG! best desition ever! A-WHO? with some promo MR will slaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Gaga performs MR at CC, SNL, AMAs, VSFS...

Monsters: why to perform this song without any music video out? all we need is the music video... it will be a hit after she releases the MV

Gaga releases MR Music Video:

Monsters: well it may be a hit after SB...

Spoiler

see you after the SB gurls:classy:

1 hour ago, Weasel said:

It's been dead since the minute she released that atrocious video :madge:

This. After that shitty video I gave up on the whole era, I wouldn't mind if she raps up the era after the SB, just go on a 3 months local tour and call it off. 

Squeeshy Keety
5 minutes ago, Nono said:

Just like your reply achieved nothing :reductive:

And what are you trying to prove? If you dont like my threads dont enter them

bye

At least I don't commit myself to spreading negativity everyday on a site that should be a place for others to support each other and a shared artist :laughga:

Anyway, no hard feelings. I don't hold a grudge, but I do recommend you try to be more positive. We're (almost) all Monsters here:hug:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

24 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

Naahh, the nail in the coffin was that PI was released as the first single. Even with a good video it would be hard to get Radio play this song because of too many single flops in a row.

Videos do not have a crucial effect on airplay as many people try to state here..... and also GP does not have these high standards to music videos (demand of high-production) as the fans in here!

:poot:

4 minutes ago, Squeeshy Keety said:

At least I don't commit myself to spreading negativity everyday on a site that should be a place for others to support each other and a shared artist :laughga:

Anyway, no hard feelings. I don't hold a grudge, but I do recommend you try to be more positive. We're (almost) all Monsters here:hug:

I stated several times that I love MR and didnt care for success, nor I was slamming Gaga for the lack of that and that

Im just realistic, If someone is monster that doesnt mean he/she needs to kiss Gagz ass all day all night

even tho, Im her fan since 2008, I like to watch her objectivly not blindely, and that if you wish is my problem not yours to worry about.

See you around sis :hug:

35 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

I dont think its ever got close to being played on the radio here, or anywhere except the farming states of the US.

:toofunny:

Archived