💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Nothing will ever top..

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

Tokyo Rose

Fun trivia fact: the album cover references Grace Jones,

She actually stormed into Studio 54 on a motorcycle once in the 70's, and she also had a photo where she was connected to the motorcycle like Gaga on the album cover

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Red Velvet

Gaga was the best artist to be put in 2011, tied with of course Katy with Teenage Dream, Beyonce with 4, Rihanna with Loud, Nicki Minaj with Pink Friday and Britney with Femme Fatale. But 2012 was her worst yet, she suffered from some condition until she announced ARTPOP, she is in her condition of GAGA again. 

Eras: BTW/ARTPOP/Joanne/C2C/TFM/TF/Red and Blue.

I'm like some kind of supernova

Truly her best album/era: the videos, the performances, the interviews, the message and connection with the fans. Everything was amazing. TFM era fans can choke.

57 minutes ago, Tokyo Rose said:

Fun trivia fact: the album cover references Grace Jones,

She actually stormed into Studio 54 on a motorcycle once in the 70's, and she also had a photo where she was connected to the motorcycle like Gaga on the album cover

are you talking about these honda promos? if so I don't see where Gaga could possibly have found inspiration. The motorcycle edit on the Born This Way cover is about being a self driven rebellious force.

Tokyo Rose
44 minutes ago, Gonzi said:

if so I don't see where Gaga could possibly have found inspiration. 

You must not realize how ridiculous what you just said is.

Remember the scene in BTW, the room with all the heads??

220px-GraceJonesHurricane.jpgarticle-1298911031949-0d69d467000005dc-1grace_jones_chocolate_1.jpg

The very facial expression Gaga is making on the cover SCREAMS back to Grace, as does a ton of the fashion from BTW, let alone the photo itself which is also a direct reference.

gracejones.jpg4b09813de1dd3b70e3a20f2ba4c0cba5.jpg

The ignorance on this site never ceases to amaze me. 

holy scheisse
2 hours ago, thierryrreiht said:

era of the eras maybe but look how it messed her up emotionally, physically, mentally, and with her addictions..

I don't want that EVER again

she was fine tho until marry  the night flopped and she broke her hip. that was the end eof the era. ARTPOP ****ed her up not btw

thierryrreiht
12 minutes ago, holyscheisse said:

she was fine tho until marry  the night flopped and she broke her hip. that was the end eof the era. ARTPOP ****ed her up not btw

Judas era says hi

52 minutes ago, Tokyo Rose said:

You must not realize how ridiculous what you just said is.

Remember the scene in BTW, the room with all the heads??

220px-GraceJonesHurricane.jpgarticle-1298911031949-0d69d467000005dc-1grace_jones_chocolate_1.jpg

The very facial expression Gaga is making on the cover SCREAMS back to Grace, as does a ton of the fashion from BTW, let alone the photo itself which is also a direct reference.

gracejones.jpg4b09813de1dd3b70e3a20f2ba4c0cba5.jpg

The ignorance on this site never ceases to amaze me. 

Wait, sis, calm down. I never said Gaga never references Grace in her work. I was talking about how the motorcycle in the BTW cover doesn't seem to be influenced by Grace's HONDA ads to me. :laughga:

Tokyo Rose
5 minutes ago, Gonzi said:

I was talking about how the motorcycle in the BTW cover doesn't seem to be influenced by Grace's HONDA ads to me. :laughga:

You brought the Honda ads up for some dumb reason, and now you're playing dumb.

There's a photo from one of Grace's album booklets where she's half motorcycle.

If you continue to insist on being ignorant, then you deserve the kind of life you're going to have.

Just now, Tokyo Rose said:

You brought the Honda ads up for some dumb reason, and now you're playing dumb.

There's a photo from one of Grace's album booklets where she's half motorcycle

I'm not playing dumb? I was literally asking you if you were talking about those pictures and you got all offensive. Relax, I'm not downsizing your fave nor her legacy. I was just curious to know the source of your comparison.

holy scheisse
15 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

Judas era says hi

.. What about it? It was briefly lived and She bounced back just fine with teog and you and I 

DonnieDarko
34 minutes ago, holyscheisse said:

Nah, it was still BTW that started the decline along with Alejandro's video. ARTPOP definitely did not help but who cares? 

BTW for me personally was an album with offputting music, the only songs I could listen and still can are MTN, GH, Bloody Mary, ScheiBe, HML. The rest is a mess, but the era itsef, the promo, effort, the money they put into it, her total devotion to it and performances were truly something great and amazing.

holy scheisse
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

Nah, it was still BTW that started the decline along with Alejandro's video. ARTPOP definitely did not help but who cares? 

the decline isnt what we were discussing- we were discussing her health .  

Archived