Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

No 3rd Single? Getting Worried

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy
3 hours ago, E24187 said:

The super bowl really isn't a promo spot to push current music or a new single. It's more so if a milestone event. 

I don't think we'd want to look back years from now and see a push for a current single at the time instead of watching her perform a chunk of her catalogue.  

It appears Joanne is on hold until after the super bowl, which is smart so she can focus on delivering a show with some high production value and insane amount of replay potential.

I feel that's the only way MR is going to be salvaged at the point, assuming she chooses to perform it. I do expect additional singles from Joanne. 

I've come to accept that the half time show will be the biggest meltdown this board has ever seen. There are those who want Joanne completely ignored from the set list and there are those who want Joanne featured most prominently. Either way would be a poor choice. A mix would be best. There are those who want guests and those who don't want guests and even among those who want guests, some want high profile current pop stars and others want legend acts who may not have had hits in decades. The more memorable show would be the latter. Either way, I'll be perched and ready. 

A portion of 1 new single in the 10 minutes shes got to her self wont stop her from showing her catalogue

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

girl nothing in Joanne we'll be a hit, I'm actually hoping the superbowl is the end of the Joanne era and the beginning of the real comeback slayage

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

GagaMegaFan

Gaga is giving me so much anxiety. Girl, i mean, cmon, is it that hard, release a single, single cover and a properly music video. Do it 3 or 4 times, thats it. Is it THAT hard ..... I am sad, I really am :saladga: Things are just messy, i know it's not Gaga's fault but, releasing 2 single covers at a time, change the 2nd single, messy mv ..... etc i dont know anymore

ew

baptism

Gaga has the worst team imaginable. To even allow for all of these disastrous eras one after another. All of the people she fired are laughing at her now. She has GOT to put out a third single. Ideally from a new EP, but SOMETHING. And it needs to be right now.

She should release a video for her third single a day before the Superbowl. A video with amazing visuals. And during the Superbowl performance she should do something crazy/amazing/unbelievable/controversial while singing the third single so people will get curious, check the song, watch the music video and thats her best chance to get radio play her music. Kinda like Bey did with Formation

5 hours ago, AKB48 said:

girl nothing in Joanne we'll be a hit, I'm actually hoping the superbowl is the end of the Joanne era and the beginning of the real comeback slayage

This!!!!!! Bring it!!

MessyTop
6 hours ago, AKB48 said:

Amen! So we can all forget about the fiasco that's Joanne was. We need good music! Videos people want to watch! No more elevator music 

On 1/13/2017 at 6:45 PM, Gonzi said:

I wouldn't mind her pushing Million Reasons. I think it deserves better tbh. Performing it with a guest at the superbowl and maybe releasing a remix right after would be great.

I don't like remixes tbh.

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Goodtimes12128
37 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

I don't like remixes tbh.

Releasing a remix would diminish the integrity of the original song in terms of what Gaga is trying to convey artistically right now. But I agree that things are fine and the single is still rising(?) at #28 on US top 40 right now

Archived