Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Will the halftime show be in daylight or in the dark?

RitaOral

Featured Posts

RitaOral

Last year on coldplays show the entire show was in the daylight wheras in the years previous it was after the sun went down which made the lights/projections look way better. Does anyone know if they have scheduled it in daylight or after sunset? I'm not having them make her do it in the daylight 

gret.gif

Sky del Blue
1 minute ago, Bio said:

I don't think there's a way to predict that this early. It depends what time the sun sets on the date.

Sunset is at 6pm and the game starts 5.30 

First part lasts for 30min-1h

The Child
10 minutes ago, StarryNight said:

I think someone calculated and it's going to be dark

Dance In The Dark :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Mister Gaga
32 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

that photo alone gave me chills. I literally CAN'T WAIT for her performance :excited2:

• 3 weeks later...
elijahfan
On 13/1/2017 at 10:38 PM, Bio said:

I don't think there's a way to predict that this early. It depends what time the sun sets on the date.

I've always wondered why some shows were during daylight :duck: Since the time of the show is always the same, kind of thought it depended on the place the match was taking place, like, East coast = nighttime / West coast = daylight, but Katy Perry played in Arizona and it was dark, so idk.

Janet Jackson did it in Houston back in 2004 and it was dark, so fingers-crossed tbh

elijahfan
On 14/1/2017 at 9:28 AM, Bradley Cooper said:

Hopefully it's gonna be dark. I need them Beyonce/Katy vibes for Gaga's halftime show.

It really doesn't convey the same thing, for sure. But let's remember Michael Jackson's performance was during daytime, so... As long as the performer's great, it doesn't really matter in the end.

Archived