💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Bad Romance performance at DNC concert appreciation thread

Mariano

Featured Posts

Omg I haven't created a thread on here for so long :giveup: 

Anyway this performance is EVERYTHING vocally :giveup:  I can't deal. 

An in general this acoustic version of BR is just so epic 

Yeah the acoustic version gives the song another life, sounds so bittersweet and sad, while the pop electronic version is more festive and light, celebrating dysfunctional but somewhat manageable relationships.

I really like the trumpets and the touches of organic instruments she infused in it...

holy scheisse

I think there's a lot of parts where she's simply over singing but I know that's her new style with the Joanne era. Aww omg when the whole crowd starts singing for her. Those moments are probably amazing as a performer

GagaMyBlood95

This concert will remain one of her best live shows :giveup: She just slayed each and every song!

I love this live so much. I've been thinking lately that she'll end up doing Bad Romance acoustic on the next tour tho....

It sound so special like... it's not only piano, the trumpets give it a special vibe... kinda jazzy. I love it.

Panchecco

I wouldn't mind an acustic version of Bad Romance for the next tour.. maybe half acustic and half studio would be cool 

i think it will become inevitable someday that she'll have to record an acoustic album and official rearrangements of her songs. 

littlepotter

3:18 slayed me back when I first watched this and it still slays me now. WOW.

chaeri pls

Archived