Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

You have a gun to your head

yASSsss

Featured Posts

imwoahvicky
14 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Neither did I :oprah:

then why would i sing simultaneously over myself since all it said is i have to sing the lyrics correctly. therefore, i can just say the one part super fast than say "it was a perfect illusion" :oprah: 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic
2 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

then why would i sing simultaneously over myself since all it said is i have to sing the lyrics correctly. therefore, i can just say the one part super fast than say "it was a perfect illusion" :oprah: 

being on key has to do nothing with simultaneously singing over yourself :oprah:

you'd have to magically grow a second voice to actually sing the lyrics CORRECTLY in one go as several main vocal tracks are overlapping in the bridge :oprah:

imwoahvicky
1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

being on key has to do nothing with simultaneously singing over yourself :oprah:

you'd have to magically grow a second voice to actually sing the lyrics CORRECTLY in one go as several main vocal tracks are overlapping in the bridge :oprah:

still missing the point that nowhere was it stated that i have to sing the song correctly besides having the lyrics correct :oprah: therefore, i can just sing the first part, then the perfect illusion part, then the other part :oprah: 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Archived