question

If you could erase a Joanne song?

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo cupcakke

Why is everyone coming after Hey Girls? What did she do to deserve the hate; was it promoting female unity, or the fact that it's one of the best songs Gaga has ever recorded as it transcends your desires for the pop star you want Gaga to be and exposes you to the artist that she actually is? :air:

ARTPOPe

A-YO, Joanne or Come To Mama.

A-YO is a cringy country wannabe MANiCURE and that noise around the 0:04 second mark that's repeated through the whole song reminds me of a last noise a dying horse would make.
Joanne is cute, but makes me snore within the first 30 seconds.
Come To Mama. I liked it first, but after listening to the Father John Misty Demo, I lost interest in Gaga's version.

Going to ignore all the hate for Sinner's Prayer since it's a flawless song to me, but kind of agree with Hey Girl as it's a cute song, but so much wasted potential and not the empowering-girl-anthem I was expecting, rather an overly loud lullaby.

Maybe even Perfect Illusion, not because I hate it, but it feels kinda lost and out of place on the album, at least to my ears.

Stream The Love Invention

Red Velvet

Every songs there except Dancin In Circles, John Wayne and Perfect Illusion. I will replace the songs I remed woth Fashion Of His Love, Disco Heaven, Fashion, Aura, Venus, Heavy Metal Lover, Dance in the Dark, Monster, Bloody Mary, Paper Gangsta, Hair and Beautiful Dirty Rich :gaycat:

I'm like some kind of supernova

TCHIKITAH
10 minutes ago, retroglamx said:

Angel Down. Both versions.

Seems like is the most voted one. That and "Hey Girl"

Archived