💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Don't expect too much

Impostor

Featured Posts

The Fame Joanne

Everytime I see those fan-made Super Bowl setlists on here I think: how will she have 7/8 songs and a guest in 12 minutes? :saladga:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ricardo

Yet still, all those you mentioned are hits/singles, the problem would be if she sang random songs from her album that no one has heard, for example Eh Eh or Hair

Is for sure she's gonna sing only singles, so it wouldn't be weird to expect Bad Romance and Poker Face but maybe we won't get DWUW or Alejandro, she's gonna sing either Perfect Illusion, MR or the next single (if there's one) from Joanne 

So I expect a good show in terms of theatricals but I won't get mad at the setlist unless she don't do her biggest hits (PF and BR), is only 15 min you guys 

Just Dance Paparazzi Lovegame bring back the subway train thing gaga I need that routine again aha poker face bad romance telephone then she could do the I know that we are young and I know that you may love me intro to Alejandro and then born this way judas edge of glory marry the night applause perfect illusion yeah she needs to do all them plz.

monketsharona

Beyoncé and Madonna shows are like the best ones of the last years ^^

And to be honest they have far too much hits to make all in 13 minutes...

19 minutes ago, Impostor said:

along with the irrelevant Give Me All Your Luvin'.

I could see that kind of comments from non fans if she sings any Joanne song ^^ 

Impostor
6 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

Everytime I see tose fan-made Super Bowl setlists on here I think: how will she have 7/8 songs and a guest in 12 minutes? :saladga:

And that's the point of the thread to be honest. The fans are expecting too much of the setlist :saladga:

Impostor
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I could see that kind of comments from non fans if she sings any Joanne song ^^ 

Then get ready :ladyhaha:

Teri Hatcher

projectgaga is a fraud.

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

21 minutes ago, Impostor said:

If you are too hyped for Gaga's Super Bowl and you think she is going to make a whole presentation of her biggest hits, you should not be expecting that much. I'm not saying she won't deliver, but looking at the setlists of Madonna and Beyoncé I realized they haven't played many iconic songs.

Madonna only played three main songs: Vogue, Music and Like a Prayer. The rest were tiny little snippets of Open Your Heart and Express Yourself, along with the irrelevant Give Me All Your Luvin'. Then I ask you... Where are the other Madonna songs that we love? Like A Virgin, Papa Don't Preach, Ray of Light, Hollywood, Sorry?

Beyoncé chose to perform Crazy in Love, Baby Boy, Single Ladies and Halo, along with a Destiny's Child medley which was more satisfying. She also played irrelevant songs such as Run the World, Love on Top and End of Time. Where were Naughty Girl, Deja Vu, Irreplaceable, If I Were a Boy?

I'm not saying Gaga will follow the same pattern, but I'm not expecting her to play every hit. She might cut one or two major hits. Expect the worst.

She played like 10 seconds of Love On Top chill the f-ck out. And calling Run The World irrelevant, girl, really? Maybe you don't like 4, but the Super Bowl is a showcase of your whole career, not just the oldies. 

The Fame Joanne
4 minutes ago, Impostor said:

And that's the point of the thread to be honest. The fans are expecting too much of the setlist :saladga:

I know but it seems like some people understand it as an attack on Madonna and Beyonce. But I guess you wanted to say that they left out songs because it is necessary?

djBuffoon
25 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

Don't expect anything, that way you only set yourself for dissapointment

Just wait and watch what she has to give

the two most important points in this whole thread.

Impostor
2 minutes ago, L E O said:

She played like 10 seconds of Love On Top chill the f-ck out. And calling Run The World irrelevant, girl, really? Maybe you don't like 4, but the Super Bowl is a showcase of your whole career, not just the oldies. 

4 is my favorite. It's called telling the truth

misunderstood
14 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

Just Dance Paparazzi Lovegame bring back the subway train thing gaga I need that routine again aha poker face bad romance telephone then she could do the I know that we are young and I know that you may love me intro to Alejandro and then born this way judas edge of glory marry the night applause perfect illusion yeah she needs to do all them plz.

This makes me cringe so hard you're not getting all that 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

misunderstood
2 minutes ago, Impostor said:

4 is my favorite. It's called telling the truth

It's an opinion sis. 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Archived