Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

There is no such thing as "the original LG5"

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

To think we could have gotten an album full of Nile, Giorgio (most likely would have happened if she stayed in that direction) and RedOne bops. And we got Mark

giphy.gif

I don't think an entire1!1!!!!!111!!!!! album of those tracks are out there, but she must have recorded something in that period lol. I mean, iirc we got candids of her at studios all over the world as early as the artRAVE right?

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustAnotherDay

Exactly, working on songs doesn't mean it's an album, Gaga has tons of scrapped songs for every one of her albums, that doesn't mean there are original The Fame, or The Fame Monster, or Born This Way or ( debatably) ARTPOP

was NickARTPOP

oh god here we go again

YES there is an original LG5, she started making joanne in the begininng of the year when she met mark and we all know that she was in the studio long before that, so that means she made dozens of songs then scrapped them :madge:

DeanWinchester

It has ****all to do with just RedOne. As repeatedly mentioned, at least three other contributors (Warren, Elton, Nile) mentioned something about the album that didn't materialize into Joanne and those statements were somewhat cohesive. Gaga has been teasing creating new music for more than a year.

Add those to the point that Mark Ronson himself said in an interview you can find on Billboard with the help of google, Mark had no idea what Gaga had in mind and that the entire direction and concept of Joanne as an honest album materialized from the first few days Gaga and Mark had jamming sessions together. Mark explicitly said the album's concept happened spontaneously and they built it up from there and we know she hasn't worked with Mark until after RedOne, Elton, et al gave their statements on the album.

There are dozens of receipts of the opposing side and all you can come up with is "we don't know that" or "you just want redone TF/M bops". Pathetic arguments.

No matter which way you put it, one way or another, a previous concept or approach has been scrapped for Joanne.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

MonsterPaws
8 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

It has ****all to do with just RedOne. As repeatedly mentioned, at least three other contributors (Warren, Elton, Nile) mentioned something about the album that didn't materialize into Joanne and those statements were somewhat cohesive. Gaga has been teasing creating new music for more than a year.

Add those to the point that Mark Ronson himself said in an interview you can find on Billboard with the help of google, Mark had no idea what Gaga had in mind and that the entire direction and concept of Joanne as an honest album materialized from the first few days Gaga and Mark had jamming sessions together. Mark explicitly said the album's concept happened spontaneously and they built it up from there and we know she hasn't worked with Mark until after RedOne, Elton, et al gave their statements on the album.

There are dozens of receipts of the opposing side and all you can come up with is "we don't know that" or "you just want redone TF/M bops". Pathetic arguments.

No matter which way you put it, one way or another, a previous concept or approach has been scrapped for Joanne.

:applause:

Miguel blas

Ok ok I do believe in an original LG5 Joanne sucks ok I'll give it that diamond heart all the way to sinners prayers are ok songs the top ones to me are perfect illusion and dancing in circles but the tracks after sinners prayers sound like an old ass lady singing and personally mark ****ed her over and she should release the original plans Js:excuseu:

1 hour ago, Miguel blas said:

Ok ok I do believe in an original LG5 Joanne sucks ok I'll give it that diamond heart all the way to sinners prayers are ok songs the top ones to me are perfect illusion and dancing in circles but the tracks after sinners prayers sound like an old ass lady singing and personally mark ****ed her over and she should release the original plans Js:excuseu:

Agree I honestly wish they never met up tbh. I try to like the record but it's just terrible with absolutely 0 bops. No wonder each single so far is flopping hard. I really don't see any doing well. Bookmark me:reductive:

Katsuki Bakugo
6 hours ago, T E Anne said:

let me take this opportunity to say

JOTgM3e.gif

This is currently my messenger My day! Thank you for this!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

monketsharona
7 hours ago, BloodyMonster said:

Nothing gets "scrapped" 

Actually we all know the orginal lead single was a RedOne song, and she scrapped it. 

To me you're not experimenting when you made 8 completely done songs before not using it. You're experimenting when you only do some demos with no final production, no mix, no mastering. RedOne confirmed his 8 songs was completely made.

Bloody Matt

I've already tried to pour some sense in people's mind last week in another thread but it's not worth it. 

It's mostly people who dislike Joanne and try to blame Gaga for them not liking the album. 

Archived