💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Your first Gaga concert experience

Lava

Featured Posts

Shipper

Im a Gaga ball virgin. 

I will definitely go to Joanne's balls. I dont know what ticket i will buy or how much it even is but I will go there,  alone!!!  I dont care if no one goes with me. 

Im so excited!  I think she had shows in san diego or LA before but I dont know which one I will go to. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, zerojk said:

Monsterball Tour in Mexico City

it was special because it was the last show of the tour :excited2:

I remember I arrived to the stadium like at 7am cause I got GA tickets, and she sold out TWICE the arena of 26k people capability

she performed Americano for the first time for us

and at last when she finished performing Born this way, everybody started shouting: JUDAS! JUDAS! JUDAS! (Since it was the current single back then)

suddenly the instrumental started and she wore her Judas jacket and started performing it

Still one of the best days of my freakin life

sounds lit af

18 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Monster Ball, Dec 7 2010

Slept there the night before because there were already +50 people camping, it's common here to camp for concerts and super fun. The show was the best night of my life obviously. Ended up at 2nd row, i was super close. I was 15 btw. The thing i remember the most is that feeling:

Lady Gaga, the woman, the idol you've been seeing always through a screen, on videos, photos, performances, is right in front of you performing. She exists, she is real, she is just like you but she is singing and performing while you can't take your eyes off her because you can't even believe that's happening. 

Then you leave and the morning after the show it feels like you only remember a few scenes from the show.

I feel like the second she comes on stage I'll think of this and literally bawl my eyes out from excitement

16 minutes ago, Rebel Heart said:

BTW Ball back in 2012. I was 13 and it was my first concert I'd ever been too and me and my best friend sat outside the arena for 12 hours just to get a good place in the GA. It was the first time I'd ever met gay people as well. For so long I was always 'the gay kid' with no one else like me around (I wasn't bullied or anything) and in a way it felt kinda isolating. But being there just made me feel so fuking free. Being surrounded by people who were just like me. Everyone was so liberated it was amazing. And this was all before the concert even started. One of the most important moments of my life tbh. Plus the actual concert was absolutely amazing. She was everything I hoped for and more. But when I saw her on stage I didn't get as emotional as I was expecting. It was like I was seeing an old friend. She felt like such a familiar presence. It was kinda strange tbh

sounds like such an amazing time!!!:sara:

KURUSHITOVSKA
5 minutes ago, Lava said:

I feel like the second she comes on stage I'll think of this and literally bawl my eyes out from excitement

Just imagine me at that moment when the lights went off and the "Dididididi" from DITD started and then her shadow was projected on the screen. I was like "she's ****ing thereeee". Unbelievable tbh, best moment of my life and i'm sure it will be your best too, it's way too exciting!

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Katie14

I went to the last C2C show but it wasn't a true Gaga concert experience because most of the crowd were Tony fans in their 60s or 70s. I really enjoyed the concert though. I went with my Dad, who used to not care for Gaga at all. When I told him I bought the C2C CD he was like, "why would you waste your money on that?". But then my aunt went to a C2C concert and raved about it. When I said I wanted to go, he agreed to join me. Now he always talks about how talented Gaga is :wub:

It was incredible seeing her in person after watching her on a screen for so long. Videos really don't do her voice justice. The audience went nuts after she performed La Vie En Rose and I heard a bunch of people talking about it (including my Dad) as we were leaving the venue. It was the highlight of the night. I remember Gaga walked off the stage after each song almost like she was floating with these very steady long strides, which was really interesting to watch. She brought out a cake for Tony's birthday and sang a few extra songs. I had so much fun and I definitely want to attend the Joanne Ball (god I hope its not actually called that). 

1. I planned to see her when she was opening for PussycatDolls (yes I was stanning back then) but she CANCELED because she got famous in the meantime lol

2. The Monster Ball - She didn't come to my country but she was coming near so I got tickets BUT MY MOOM wouldnt let me go cuz I was only 12-13

3. Born This Way Ball - Ok, the story gets really annoying now. I got the tickets but again MY MOOM found some weed in my room so she literally put me in a home prison so I missed it lol

4. ArtRave - She didnt come near me.

GAGA IF YOU ARE READING THIS TAKE ME TO JOANNE TOUR I REALLY WANNA GO <3

Doncho

I went to the BTWB and it was and still is the best day of my life. I camped for 1 day in the line and people were so nice. The concert itself was AMAZING. I am a shy person but I felt totally free. I singed, danced, and enjoyed every single moment. It is really something magical and an experience that every fan should have. And I cried of happines during the first 3 songs so I had no tears left for the emotional part of the show when she is at the piano :toofunny:

If I can give you one advice, its to not take photos. Just enjoy the moment and you will remember it forever :)

Well my first Gaga experience was at a small ass club call Circa. It doesn't exist anymore but it was insane when it did exist (it went bankrupt lol). She was on stage with two backup dancers and Space Cowboy. She was wasted and I don't even know if she finished or maybe when she was taken off stage that was the real end of the show. It was amazing because she will never do Starstruck again especially with Space Cowboy so it was a memory I will never forget.

I have been to every single tour she has done, but not C2C as I was not interested. 

I saw the Fame Ball twice, once in Toronto and once in Kitchener. Her show in Toronto was the day before the MMVA's and she said it was her last show with a DJ and she was going to have a band from the MMVA's onward. That was another memory I will never forget. 

I saw the both versions of the Monster Ball which was really neat too.

I also got to meet her in Sydney when I was living in Australia for a year. I happened to be there when she performed at city hall but I didn't make it into the show, instead I met her outside one of the club appearances. Sadly didn't get a picture as she was mobbed by a ton of fans but still a really cool experience. 

I saw the Artrave on the floor and I wish I had gone twice to experience it from the seats to see the whole show. From the floor it was chaotic (in the best way possible) but I would have loved to see it from the seats the way she imagined most people would see it.

I will 100% be going to the "Joanne Ball" and cannot wait!

• Haroon featured this topic
Haroon

@Lava I added this topic to the Featured topics list, but to make sure it was fully readable in there I edited the title a bit to shorten it - is that alright? :omg: 

20 minutes ago, DonchoMonster said:

I went to the BTWB and it was and still is the best day of my life. I camped for 1 day in the line and people were so nice. The concert itself was AMAZING. I am a shy person but I felt totally free. I singed, danced, and enjoyed every single moment. It is really something magical and an experience that every fan should have. And I cried of happines during the first 3 songs so I had no tears left for the emotional part of the show when she is at the piano :toofunny:

If I can give you one advice, its to not take photos. Just enjoy the moment and you will remember it forever :)

I 100% agree with this. I go to a ton of concerts as I live in Toronto and pretty much everyone comes here. For the last few concerts I have really tried to limit the amount I take pictures. Typically I take about 5 pictures and maybe a video or two of my very favourite songs when I go now.

It honestly is the best advise. You will look at these pictures and videos maybe once or twice or just to show friends but you are going to miss out on the show. Her shows are unlike anyone elses. She really gives you your money's worth.

Guest ARTPOPSlays

My first Gaga concert experience was the artRAVE in Boston. It was so amazing! I remember her rising onto the stage during ARTPOP and just being like, wow, she's really here. I was supposed to go to the Born This Way ball but she broke her hip. I also went to see cheek to cheek and it was amazing! I am most definatly going to see her when she tours Joanne!

50 minutes ago, Haroon said:

@Lava I added this topic to the Featured topics list, but to make sure it was fully readable in there I edited the title a bit to shorten it - is that alright? :omg: 

No problem! Thanks lots, Haroon! :sara: 

My first 'Gaga' show was the Australian leg of The Fame Ball, technically she opened for the Pussycat Dolls, but it's classed as the Aussie leg of the tour.

I literally was 11 years old and had side seats closest to the stage and it was the most amazing experience of my life. :giveup: Some people might've thought an 11 year old screaming out LoveGame was a bad thing but they must have never lived. :hor: 

I then later went onto to see her during The Monster Ball, The Born This Way Ball, and then the artRAVE, including a show with ARTPOP Zone. :giveup: 

artRAVE was my first.  It was amazing.  The people I met were great. 

10 pics of the people I met here: 

https://littlemonsters.com/post/53bcb7a5707d6a9c3a8b4b3b

5 more pics here:

https://littlemonsters.com/post/53bcb9f614736c80038b4be7/ronk-at-artrave-in-buffalo-part-2

A video I made from my seat here:

https://vimeo.com/100648495

Then I went to C2C, which was also great.

Will definitely attend the Joanne tour.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived