💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

First date of BTW ball?

Nono

Featured Posts

I wanna see based souly on the fact that the first few dates during the first interlude you could see her running around inside the castle 'hiding' from Mother G.O.A.T. 

Spoiler

but then she fell one too many times and stopped doing it:neyde:

LetsGetHigh
Just now, Nono said:

Tnx But I need a whole video of that concert :hor:

Oh hahaha well.. youtube perhaps?

Just now, LetsGetHigh said:

That's the longest video I've found, but I'm sure some stuff are cut out.

Thank you so much :hug:

LetsGetHigh

Holy ****, so many mistakes during the first concert of BTWB. Even the runway didn't light up. :rip: I'm sure Gaga was fuming.

3 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Holy ****, so many mistakes during the first concert of BTWB. Even the runway didn't light up. :rip: I'm sure Gaga was fuming.

Yeees :toofunny:

watching it...

but I like that first concert better  cuz she had more energy and everything than "Princess die" american tour era

I remember a lot of people criticizing everything when she started the tour in Seoul and everybody seems to love it now :giggle: gives me hope for Joanne in a few years.

latina twilight
1 hour ago, Lava said:

I wanna see based souly on the fact that the first few dates during the first interlude you could see her running around inside the castle 'hiding' from Mother G.O.A.T. 

Hide contents

but then she fell one too many times and stopped doing it:neyde:

Also, her alien gloves had longer nails (? that she had to cut out a bit because it caused her trouble to grab the phone and the gun during GH :emma:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

latina twilight
1 hour ago, LetsGetHigh said:

I thought the poor lighting was because of censorship :rip: that's what I read somewhere, was I wrong?

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Archived