Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does MR still have a chance to be a hit?

Quark

Does MR still have a chance to be a hit?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Does MR still have a chance to be a hit?

• Yes, its still increasing/doing well on radio and the Superbowl will boost the song
    • No, the song is over and if the GP did not give it attention by now they never will

Featured Posts

Unfortunately I don't think it really has much of a shot. I had such high hopes for it, and it definitely deserves more love than it received, but I think it's ship has just about sailed. :giveup: 

We're all Stronger Together!

1 hour ago, dancergaga said:

i thought people had come to terms with the fact Joanne will not have a  hit single :huh: the album is doing sort of okay commercially and the music is not bad at all, we should be happy with that and wait for the SB and just enjoy the music:hug:let's just wait and see what happens 

It barely sold more WW than what ARTPOP sold in the US..... :(

Squidward T

No, I mean its been out for 2 months now and is not even in the top 200 according to KWORB. Its also dropping fast on radio charts. Sadly, the public just isnt interested but hey the album is still doing decent as it just went Gold. Its jsut weird living in a world where Gaga is not even playing on radio constantly. Her old songs were on repeat literally every 5 minutes 

1 hour ago, nicos said:

So Glory is coming up next? God save us. :madge:

An era with quality music without success?

Sign me up! Gaga is all music not the bling now so she don't care. But if she went back to her dance-pop redOne roots finally, that would be great.

Of course, 2019 is still very far away and there is little chance that she will release sooner than that :(

Just now, Squidward T said:

No, I mean its been out for 2 months now and is not even in the top 200 according to KWORB. Its also dropping fast on radio charts. Sadly, the public just isnt interested but hey the album is still doing decent as it just went Gold. 

Taylor Swift went gold on release week....it took Gaga 11 weeks :grr:

YeehawKylie
1 hour ago, ElectricAlley said:

Can this song just die already? We've been milking it for an eternity it seems. 

It's only been two months hasn't it? Lol. And the album is coming up on three months?

I'm so pissed that her team didn't try hard to give it justice over the past few months. It could've been Hello 2.0 smh meltdown.gif

Archived