news

Lady Gaga won't be playing Donatella in American Crime Story

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gov Hooka

Just makes me nervous for her huge role in ASIB. I'm a little confident she'll end up doing great acting wise in the film but am scared for how the movie and her acting career will be received 

Hola Soraya
7 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Just makes me nervous for her huge role in ASIB. I'm a little confident she'll end up doing great acting wise in the film but am scared for how the movie and her acting career will be received 

Me too tbh. I'm still bitter about the Guardian review for Joanne and all the other sites. :fthis:

5oHdVdm.gif

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

TheKillerQueen

This makes me sad... :( nobody could ever do just as good a job than gaga could! She would have been the perfect Donatella :( I wonder if their friendship took a tumble or something...

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Blahwhatever22

Im neither mad or surprised about it. Ryan murphy at times is very inconsistent with his writing. I wouldn't want Gaga to look like A mess playing someone with such A big personality, Especially when Gaga herself is still A newbie at acting.

tumblr_ogrb03vNtc1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Y'all be like "I never wanted this to happen anyway, lol bye" but were super exciting when they announced it 👀👀👀👀

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

3 hours ago, G Y P S Y said:

Good. Didn't want her to ruin her relationship with Versace anyway. 

Not when Donatella literally said if anyone where to act as her it would be Gaga.

This was a chance for her to gain a Golden Globe nomination and maybe another win?

Also another chance to gain acting experience...

Not to mention the fact that ACS has great views...another missed opportunity I guess.

It's ok...she is a pretty busy lady though

lady-gaga-instagram.jpg

mister max

Its says that Donatella hasnt been casted yet so there is still a possibilty gags can do it

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Caesium
7 hours ago, mister max said:

Its says that Donatella hasnt been casted yet so there is still a possibilty gags can do it

Speaking to a small group of reporters at the Television Critics Association winter press tour in Pasadena, Calif., Murphy was asked if the superstar would be playing the fashion icon. He simply responded, “No.”

Asked if Gaga was ever in talks to play Donatella, Murphy told Variety, “Not really. She’s a friend. But she’s very busy this next year — she’s doing Super Bowl and then she’s doing ‘A Star Is Born’ and I believe that she’s going on tour. And when you’re going to do a show like Versace, it’s a five-month commitment, it’s a very big show, we’re shooting it all over the world. So I just don’t think with her schedule, I knew that it would never had worked. But I would love to work with her on something in the future.”

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/lady-gaga-donatella-versace-american-crime-story-season-3-1201910108/

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

RAMROD

I heard Gaga is too busy with her own.plans so that's why this fell out

This year alone she will be doing Half Tine, filming for ASIB and touring too, and we don't know yet whats more

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived