💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga needs to open the SB with Poker Face

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Delusional Aura
13 minutes ago, Robot said:

I'd be so here for that, but at the same time Gaga interests me so much as a result of her unpredictable nature.

I'm sure she'll have us all snatched with something nobody expected like JW at VSFS.

Hide contents

If she spends the whole show alone on a stool on the regular football field with a pink hat and a guitar then I'll act like I never said that :emma: 

You were snatched because of that? :ladyhaha:. I need to get my expectations lower than it already is in time for the superbowl :saladga:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip
24 minutes ago, leecy said:

that's too Monster Ball

I say "I live for the applause"

Ehh applause sounds a bit too corny for the superbowl. 

Alien Tulip

I really do think this is a great idea. Ideally she'll open with Poker Face and end with The Edge Of Glory. No ARTPOP songs. A dramatic beautiful performance of Million Reasons in between would be beautiful.

RAMROD

Save the best for last tbh, that song is the song that got recognition from mass public so they surely want to hear it and Gaga should keep them til the end :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

6 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

You were snatched because of that? :ladyhaha:. I need to get my expectations lower than it already is in time for the superbowl :saladga:

I mean...

Back in the TFM-BTW days I would've seen it as just another performance, but now, following C2C/TIHTY/Joanne I did feel snatched. So, in present standards, yes.

I don't know if you remember the VSFS thread but pretty much everyone on GGD was snatched with that performance. 

I'm praying the SB won't be a snooze fest (which I doubt it will), but I hope you don't expect something like the 2009 VMA performance, as godly and exciting as it was. :emma: 

The Child
33 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

I APPORVE THIS MESSAGE. :giveup:

I wanna hold em' like they do in Texas please.

I wanna hear this when I die and go to heaven. :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Panchecco

I want Just Dance as opening followed by Poker Face...

but as long as she sings both I'm cool

if she doesn't
byjAg7t2TW.gif

no, with BR

the OOOOOOOOOOOOH can be the most iconic entrance of the SB

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

15jocart

I've been saying this

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Delusional Aura
26 minutes ago, Robot said:

I mean...

Back in the TFM-BTW days I would've seen it as just another performance, but now, following C2C/TIHTY/Joanne I did feel snatched. So, in present standards, yes.

I don't know if you remember the VSFS thread but pretty much everyone on GGD was snatched with that performance. 

I'm praying the SB won't be a snooze fest (which I doubt it will), but I hope you don't expect something like the 2009 VMA performance, as godly and exciting as it was. :emma: 

This just broke my poor little gay heart. I feel you :hug:

VOLANTIS

Mah Mah Mah Mah

OR

Just Dance Intro. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived