💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

You, Gaga and Joanne

OBEY

Do you feel closer or more distant towards Gaga?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel closer or more distant towards Gaga?

• More Close
    • More distant
    • Same as before, it didnt change much (explain)

Featured Posts

callumxoxo

It's the closest I've felt to Gaga since The Fame Monster tbh. Last year was the first year that I actually began to develop in to a super fan and listen to all her music collectively, instead of just the most recent releases. And that is mainly because of the release of Joanne and her role on AHS.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Panchecco

I feel closer to her... it's like she invited us to join her and her family at dinner. Listening to her talk about Joanne and how her father's life changed forever since her death it's very heartbreaking and I think Gaga is being very brave for sharing this side of her with us...

Mister Gaga

I feel pretty much the same way about her (not about her career / what i think about how it's going). She still stands for the same principles, and she shows her emotions through her music even more than before (in the past she showed them through her speeches / visuals much more, maybe?)

display name

My feelings haven't changed. She's done a lot for me and for so many others. I think she's great, and her music is something else. I don't think I could ever lose interest. If I know she's about to release something or perform somewhere, I'm tuned in. She certainly is interacting with us fans less frequently, but as a fan, I hope that means she's spending more time with her family and friends.

Letmelivemylife
4 hours ago, Andy21 said:

Closer because we know more about her. I had no idea about her aunt before Joanne, and how big an impact her passing had on her and her family. She's opened up about her PTSD and struggles with fame, which has opened my eyes to seeing musicians as REAL PEOPLE, rather than these surreal fantasy people who release music.

She's single handedly open my eyes to how toxic fame/fortune are and the pressures and temptation can damage you :ohno:, before I thought it was no big deal. She's changed my perspective on Hollywood and all that "glam" as a whole. 

Exactly. People think the rich and famous have it made but to be rich and famous means paying a massive price and that price is your privacy. Once you become famous, you belong to the public. You're no longer John/Jane Doe. There's no such thing as a quick trip to the store to get milk and bread. There's no such thing as a quiet day out with your family. You constantly have to question people's motives. You don't get to do the little everyday things that people take for granted without it becoming a huge ordeal. That's what gaga has been trying to get us to see. It's not that she doesn't love us anymore and doesn't wanna take pics with us. Quite the opposite. She loves us dearly but she just wants to sit next to you at a bar and listen to you bitch about what an asshole your boyfriend/girlfriend and give you some "motherly" advice. She wants to connect with us because she loves us so much but that's hard to do when phones/pens are being shoved in ur face. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
2 hours ago, Garr said:

My feelings haven't changed. She's done a lot for me and for so many others. I think she's great, and her music is something else. I don't think I could ever lose interest. If I know she's about to release something or perform somewhere, I'm tuned in. She certainly is interacting with us fans less frequently, but as a fan, I hope that means she's spending more time with her family and friends.

I think she's finally realized that the world won't implode if she takes time for herself. She loves us with everything she has but I finally think she realized that in order to be there for us, she has to put herself first. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

The Fame Joanne

The MR video mess put me a mile away from her but I'm sure she will get me back with the SB :lolly:

Doncho

Same as before. I will always love her no matter what. Joanne era has its up and downs. Her music videos were my favorite thing about Gaga as an artist and now she is not that excited to make them good anymore. She still delivered good performances and some nice outfits. As a person, she is still the same nice and loving human so thats cool! I dont like the changes she is making to her face and that goes against what she said in the past. But its ok I guess, people change over time.

I felt the most connection on the BTW era

Archived