Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

You, Gaga and Joanne

OBEY

Do you feel closer or more distant towards Gaga?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel closer or more distant towards Gaga?

• More Close
    • More distant
    • Same as before, it didnt change much (explain)

Featured Posts

How would you describe your "relation" with Gaga since the Joanne era started ? 

Do you feel closer to her or more distant than before?

If you feel closer, why? Do you relate to her more than before?

If you feel more distant, why? Are you more busy, does the music speaks less to you?

Discuss and try to voice your opinion nicely :lolly: 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoiler

i feel closer because she literally opened her heart to us with Joanne, i'm not gonna lie at first i thought i was going to unstan her but the more i listened to Joanne the more i understood the meaning of it and it's such a jewel tbh i ****ing love her

KinneyUnderYou

More close.

My love for her is very big. She developed the person who I am today with her music ever since The Fame. I was nine years old back then. Growing up with her music, state of mind, and life was amazing. I've always connected personally with her music, but with Joanne; it opened the doors for an emotional experience. "Angel Down", "Joanne", "Come To Mama", etc. The album is a beautiful piece of work. I can hear my story within her lyrics about her own personal life. Thank you for the beautiful record Gaga. :heart:

giphy.gif

The Child

Closer because she grew up and I also grew up. I feel like we're growing up together and I'm in a place in my life where I'm more appreciative of little things rather than over the top things and I feel even more connected to her.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

ryanripley

i feel a little distant tbh because her life views are changing dramatically as her career goes on and me and her have stopped seeing eye to eye on things :noparty: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

peto flex

I feel giphy.gif

Spoiler

jk

Spoiler

i love Joanne and Gaga will always have special place in my heart 

💎💎

Fernster7

I honestly don't know, when it comes to the music and the era I feel closer because I wanted this from Gaga (except for the tragic videos) and I can relate a lot more to the music but at the same time I feel more distant because she does not interact with us that much anymore and lately she's so serious all the time which I think it's good but she needs to lighten up a little bit.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

takemetovenus

Definitely closer. 

Joanne has all the sounds of my childhood, the kind of music I grew up listening to with my parents.

Radio Ga Ga

I felt the closest to her during ARTPOP, because she was so raw and at that time I was struggling a lot in my life, and she was too, so I could relate her very well

with Joanne tho, I don't think I can relate to the message as much, maybe because I'm not 30 yet? I can't really appreciate my family as much as she could

Archived