Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When do you think the next single will be announced?

Ares

Featured Posts

I'm curious.. I hope before / right after the super bowl, however I'm not sure if that's what'll happen..

What do you all think? 

Decodekid

late February  

EDIT: i kinda changed my opinion lmao, i think she will definitely perform the next single during the SB but she probably wont tell anyone thats the new single, so if it starts charting, then she'll announce it as single later on, probably mid February IF it charts well, if not, she'll get ready for that pre summer single aka May 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

VforVendetta

If Gaga's team is clever they will further push MR with the SB but also perform the third single. 

Then they should let MR smash for a month or so and then in around the middle of March release the third single.

That way they can have serious chances for two hits and a very successful album + a big tour. 

In conclusion, a very successful era.

Cailleach
Just now, VforVendetta said:

If Gaga's team is clever they will further push MR with the SB but also perform the third single. 

Then they should let MR smash for a month or so and then in around the middle March release the third single.

That way they can have serious chances for two hits and a very successful album + a big tour

No more MR I can't take it that long :grr:

That's not very born this way of you

Katsuki Bakugo
1 minute ago, VforVendetta said:

Then they should let MR smash for a month or so and then in around the middle March release the third single.

That way they can have serious chances for two hits and a very successful album + a big tour

This is probably going to happen... just not the success part. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Rebel Heart

It would be cool if it was announced just before the Superbowl and then performed there and the video premieres right after :lolly: If she did this with DIC it is guaranteed to smash :lolly: It won't happen but it would be great if it did :lolly:

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

March-April 

i think they'll want to wait to see the effect the SB has on it for a while before announcing a new one 

T.chambers

JupiterDrive

well i sense they keep dancin in circles for the summer for 4th single so i guess we will get big rumors and info during the next 24 days

also she should give up on million reasons by now the only thing it might get is green updates on itunes nothing more and thats gonna last for like 16 hours

4 minutes ago, VforVendetta said:

Then they should let MR smash for a month or so and then in around the middle of March release the third single.

That way they can have serious chances for two hits and a very successful album + a big tour. 

sounds amazing :giggle:

lets cross our fingers 

I don't think we're getting another single :rip: Why'd she have to switch to Million Reasons? Ay-yo is better for radio 

Don't visit my profile

Never

era cancelled

Spoiler

Hopefully close to or after the Superbowl to cash in on that audience.

Decodekid
1 minute ago, Rebel Heart said:

It would be cool if it was announced just before the Superbowl and then performed there and the video premieres right after :lolly: If she did this with DIC it is guaranteed to smash :lolly: It won't happen but it would be great if it did :lolly:

:giveup: 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Archived