đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What would you do if this was Gaga's SB guest?

Lava

Featured Posts

tumblr_no042hz5iM1rxpy75o1_500.jpg

i have no clue what they would sing together, but some gays would flip their **** if this happened. If they settled their feud on the SB stage with an iconic mashup dance number or something, that would be headlining news everywhere. Plus Madge recently said she would love to work with Gaga (on a movie or something? but still, she said she wanted to work with Gagz)

DeanWinchester

Celebration :lolly:

My perfect illusion came true just like a prayer. A diamond heart that's not frozen. :giveup:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Blueskye

After the hate she's poured Gaga's way I'm surprised she would even pose for a photo with her :madge:

DeanWinchester
7 minutes ago, Greanskye said:

After the hate she's poured Gaga's way I'm surprised she would even pose for a photo with her :madge:

Gaga literally just praised Madge for the BB WotY not a month ago

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

mattbri

please no ... she doesn't deserve Gaga's attention... 

however I believe that if Gaga wanted really to share the idea of females helping each other etc, she should have released Hey Girl with her (although I don't like her that much) instead of Flo (which I love ). But it would have been more effective as a message...

Blueskye
1 minute ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Gaga literally just praised Madge for the BB WotY not a month ago

And on other occasions as well I think. Madonna was unnecessarily harsh towards Gaga during BTW, I still remember the video of Gaga crying on the piano bike because of it. I love M, but there's no need to go on the way she does sometimes. 

Archived