💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is a Superbowl Guest Necessary?

PopThatArt

Featured Posts

flopheart

I always like when Gaga collab with someone, i loved the elton-gaga performance at the grammys and i loved her with sting so to me their necessary

swordstalker

Well it's not necessary, but bringing on the perfect guest could pay incredible dividends in the future. Gaga's greatest strength (apart from her performance abilities), is her versatility. If she brings a popular rock/metal band on, she could do the whole power ballad/dance-pop/pop-rock/rock/metal thing all in one performance. If she covers a classic song really well, she could gain a lot of respect from the GP. She's delivered multiple blows in the past in this regard: Sound of Music, Cheek to Cheek, covers of classic songs, etc. But this would be the final push she needs to elevate her status from pop star to incontrovertible legend-in-the-making in the eyes of the public because she's performing in front of 100M people, and more people will see it online in the days after because of the rave reviews it gets. 

Pacify Him

No one else should be stealing the spotlight :grr:

But sure, I pick Madonna :hor:

I’m getting on your nerves

Gaga doesn't need a guest but a guest from a different genre would make her shine even more because her strength is her versatility.

doja scat

I think Mark is definitely going to be there since he helped with Joanne

don’t get stabbed with the rat tooth

Sepsami

Yes aslong as it's either one of the following:

- Candy Warhol

- Morgana Devacelli

- Joe Calderone

- Yüyi 

- Venus

- Joanne

Creative rebellion is cancelled :stalkga:

The Child
9 minutes ago, BenG said:

Gaga doesn't need a guest but a guest from a different genre would make her shine even more because her strength is her versatility.

tenor.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, VenusAsABoy said:

No one else should be stealing the spotlight 

But sure, I pick Madonna :hor:

Me too. Except Madge lip synced her peeformce in 2012 so that would be awkward 😂😂😂

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

No. Gaga shouldn't have one actually. She can make the halftime slot move too fast with her over the top slayage, in my opinion. She always own the stage and each performance. She is so exciting! :excited2:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Haroon
2 hours ago, Roomingfree77 said:

Gaga has more then 12 minutes of good material.. lol

I didn't say she doesn't :shrug: 

Blueskye
3 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

I think Mark is definitely going to be there since he helped with Joanne

Good point. I can see her having her musical friends and collaborators on stage. 

I'm pretty sure Mark and maybe even Kevin Parker and Bloodpop will be Guests. As Gaga said NFL loved Perfect Illusion she will perform this one for sure...

Another amazing Guest would be Beck ash he is Gagas greatest Idol and has a lot of Respect from GP and the both made dancin in circles.

I Would die for Telephone with Beyoncé but Im scared that she would gain all the credits cause GP loves her more than gaga.

I even dont want Florence Welch as guest cause her voice is honestly better than gagas and this could overshadow gagas amazing voice and GP would think gaga is just meh vocally

Archived