Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If I was Bobby

Drin Lon

Featured Posts

Yes, a song about masturbating and funking downtown as a lead single from her most personal album to date about her late aunt is a very good idea.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsAnthonyz
1 hour ago, PopThatArt said:

Dancin' in Circles is the best choice for a single.

Corrected u :classy:

follow your dreams <3

TheKillerQueen

Dancing in Circles shouldn't be a single :sharon: It would do her more bad than good. PI was the perfect single, it just wasn't promoted properly and they gave up on it. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

ItsAnthonyz

1. SINGLE

A-YO

1. PROMO SINGLE

Diamond Heart

2. SINGLE

Million reasons

3. SINGLE

Perfect Ilussion

2. PROMO SINGLE

Angel Down

4. SINGLE

JOHN WAYNE

3. PROMO SINGLE (final)

Hey Girl

5. SINGLE (final)

DANCING IN CIRCLES 

follow your dreams <3

If I was Gaga's Manager nananananana

See I'd release all the best singles in the world, if I was Gaga's manager

No charts can scare me and threat me, my flop days will never never come

Cause I'd have all the hits in the world, if I was Gaga's manager

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

AlexanderMagno

No no no.

Million Reasons as first single, with a nice video.

Then Come to Mama, a single that would last for months.

Then Perfect Illusion for third single after the Superbowl. A blend between disco and rock, everyone would be here for it after seeing Gaga on stage...

And then a new dance pop album :reductive:

I truly believe this would work.

why are people so mean?? she just wanted to express her ideas :emma: even if you don't like them there is no need to shut her down like that :duck:

ProdigyARTPOP

I tend to believe that people on this site, don't know how a commercial and mainstream label works , and I understand that the majority only care for Gaga's art, including myself, but we can't also deny the fact that she is a "mainstream artist" and one way or another she has to reel in $$, but I get the feeling her label knows that she will sell regardless and that she's an established act with a core fan base who gets her most profit from touring/pure album sales, rather than from single sales/streaming..

Drin Lon
1 hour ago, dancergaga said:

why are people so mean?? she just wanted to express her ideas :emma: even if you don't like them there is no need to shut her down like that :duck:

Omg lol :ladyhaha: I'm a boy :ladyhaha:

Ps: I didn't get offended or anything I was just scrolling through the comments and found this funny :hug::ladyhaha:

Just now, Drin Lon said:

Omg lol :ladyhaha: I'm a boy :ladyhaha:

Ps: I didn't get offended or anything I was just scrolling through the comments and found this funny :hug::ladyhaha:

you're a boy :emma:

you look very androgynous and i love it 

gagaohlala

Perfect Illusion was a perfect lead single. Reading people saying it was not a good lead as a fact is just wrong and totaly false fact. Stop bashing Perfect Illusion. Everyone loved it at first listen here and even on Twitter, radios, and more GP than monsters. But right when it ''flopped'' as ppl like to say, it became horrible lead single, too hard to get into. 

DiC is absolutly not lead single material. It doesn't speak volume compared to PI. It could posibly be a good single tho, but even that I'm not sure. It's really not a super catchy song : no real catchy melody, nor strong chorus.

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

Drin Lon
17 minutes ago, dancergaga said:

you're a boy :emma:

you look very androgynous and i love it 

Yaaaaass androgony for life! :hug::firega:

Blueskye

It must be so nice to have that gift which allows you to know what's best and should have been done with Gaga's career :trollga::lolga: (J K miss thing) <Can we get some RuPaul emoticons?>

The idea of a collab with any of those guys (some of whom I love) is awful to me. This is Gaga, she'd be dragged through the pits of hell for 'selling out' or 'using a collab to get streams.' 

Archived