Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
other

A Star Is Born

mikesoaa

Featured Posts

Loyalty

I know that the song guilty isn't from a star is born but if Gaga covered that on the soundtrack :diane:

And what ever team is funding the promotion of this album better get it global to snatch them chart positions. :gum:

bayonse
Just now, mikesoaa said:

i hope it has a more modern vibe tho

ok

now change the tag

no more parties in LA

LynpheaStar

I always think it will a very modern type of thing like the retelling of Romeo and Juliette in the 90s (with Leo) or the (very tragic) new version of FAME in 2009.

But I have no idea of movies so who knows lol :laughga:

crisTEAne

la la land is breathtakingly beautiful and nostalgic, especially with all those filmic references. oh, man. :giveup: for film nerds, it's such a treat. i've seen it 3 times and planning on watching it 7 times as it won that many GGs and made history.

if the aura and the vibes around a star is born will be in any way similar to those of that masterpiece, i'll be more than happy.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Ooolong
24 minutes ago, bayonse said:

I never cared to watch the trailers until now :emma:. I'm curious to see how they're planning this; I don't see a modern version working very well. 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

That J

I don't have the time to get receipts at the moment but it'll be a modern take from what I remember reading when first announced.  ANYtime this movie gets remade, its more modern than the last one lol. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived