💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will You be still a Gaga fan after ...years???

GagaFace

Featured Posts

Luxe Ford

Does Dolly Parton sleep on her back?

I'm allready an adult so the 'when' part doesn't apply. I usually don't lose interest in anyone I become a fan of and that's certainly true about Gaga. I don't think she'll ever stop surprising me. Even though this era isn't the most exciting for me I can't say she hasn't surprised me! And whatever she undertakes, there's allways quality there. 

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KleinGa

I just realised that most Gaga fans that started off when they were like 12 are now in their 20s (including me, I turn 20 this year) :cryga:. Gaga needs new fans. 

Come on Gagz. 

Helxig

Of course I will!

It doesn't matter if I get a boyfriend or have kids, or more job gets even busier (god help me), I'll always make time to listen to her music, watch her interviews and performances, and wondering how she's doing. She's like a friend to me. I couldn't just stop thinking about her.

P.S. I'm already an adult and 25 years old so I don't think there's much 'growing up' that would take away my sentimental connection to her or my platonic love for her.

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

monketsharona

I'm already adult...

Though I'd say it will all depend on what she's going to release next..

monketsharona
6 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

I'm an adult and I'm still a fan

But Gaga needs to put some effort into her work lately to keep me as a fan
I'm slightly lose interest in Joanne era

My faith in her needs to be restored with something amazing

Actually quite the same, I guess I got older and now I just don't eat everything she's doing like I used to do... Maybe my expectations have changed and I need more entertainment ?

I'll be a fan forever of course but, I don't think she's in her best period right now in term of artistry and entertainment... Anyway, waiting for her SB show and next era, I'm sure she'll deliver better things in the future :)

Princess Stache

Yes, I almost cried when I was watching her perform Just Dance at Sydney Hall or whatever on youtube yesterday.

Depends on the music, Im young now but I dont think Ill be in a stan world when I grow older.

But I am sure of this, no matter what Gaga will always have a special place in my heart cuz she influenced my life so much. Like I said, when Im older I probably wont check on her every single day, watch every performance,interview, photoshoot etc but I'll probably buy her albums and support her. If I like the music, of course.

Thankfully I've gone from obsessed to ... a more normal fan in my opinion anyway. lol. I think I'll stay interested in her forever. I don't see myself not knowing when her album is dropping in the future. Or not listening to it. 

yes, gaga will always have a special place in my gay little heart :gaycat:

i hope she keeps making music forever

☠

AlexanderMagno

I'm already an adult, but given how much of a fan I've been for the last two years, I don't think I will be in a few years. Which is really weird because I've always felt I'd be a stan forever.

i can't give up on her after the long beautiful message she wrote for me on littlemonsters.com 

i will love her forever and i'm thankful to have her in my life, with or without the broken promises and meltdowns 

Archived