💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will You be still a Gaga fan after ...years???

GagaFace

Featured Posts

What do you mean by adult? 'cause technically I AM one, a young one, sure, but yeah.

But yeah, when I love something it's for a very, very long time! Monstes4Life bitches :gaycat:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, L E O said:

What do you mean by adult? 'cause technically I AM one, a young one, sure, but yeah.

But yeah, when I love something it's for a very, very long time! Monstes4Life bitches 

Exactly. Even when I'm old and grey, I'll proudly put my paws up until they close the ****ing coffin and bury me 6 feet under. To quote gaga for a second "what you and I have little monsters isn't just for a moment. It's for LIFE"

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Sam Dey
12 hours ago, Placebo said:

Look at her smile:

BDF4693D892AB2A81DB1907F42D15725.gif

The answer is yes.

lol there's not a wrinkle in her face when she smiles

The Fame Joanne
4 minutes ago, littlebitch said:

lol there's not a wrinkle in her face when she smiles

Epione, stay away from our girl!

WhiteShadow90

Hell yes! She has had such a great impact on my life and thoughts and the way I see things.

I have to admit there have been times in my life I couldn't go trough without her music.

For that alone I will always be thankful! She is much more than a singer to me....

So hell yes!

And I like what she is doing right now..so..

Depends. Rn I only follow her casually because of sentiment. I'm not a fan of what she's doing anymore. So if it remains like that then naturally it'll end.

skeletal-hooker

I am an adult now and still as in love with Gaga. So crazy to be think I've been listening to her music for almost 10 years now, will definitely be a fan for life. Got her peace symbol tattoo on my wrist, after all... She was such a huge influence on me in my teen years.

hoeslay

As I've gotten older and closer to my favorite artists' age when I first started stanning them it does become a bit odd because it's like "let's obsess over someone's sister and someone's daughter and someone's best friend" haha. Our fave artists might be more wealthy than us and a higher class but as an adult you feel more level with them in some ways. So even now stanning is an odd thing kinda sometimes but I'm still a hardcore fan and I do see myself supporting her throughout her entire carer because she's impacted me so heavily and i love what she stands for and her voice regardless of the kind of music she's making. This is delusional but I make music and art myself and it's a goal to maybe one day even get to know her personally and maybe even be mentored by her. 

Katsuki Bakugo
13 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

I think I'll always be a fan, listen to her music and be on the lookout for her new music but as I'll get older I know I won't ever stan as hardcore as I used to stan.

But Gaga will always be in my heart forever. ❀

I am in that period that you mentioned. 25 and barely stanning.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Starbucks

I hope in the future I have enough money to make my mom happy and make a room in my house full of Gaga and 2NE1 collections, so, yes :lolly:

Your everyday cups of kindness

Archived