💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Im having a minor meltdown

Decodekid

Featured Posts

I see what you mean.

I hate how she is branded some huge flop when honestly she is doing great in terms of sales and is having healthy streaming figures.

I mean by the end of the era she will do around 1.2-1.4M WW in pure sales with Joanne and is estimated to have about 500M to 600M WW spotify streams for Joanne.

She is certainly not at her peak but she is not a flop by ANY means. The Joanne era is a slow burner and might not have any "huge" moment (apart for the Superbowl of course) but at the end of the day it is a healthy success and brought her to the good graces of the GP who once HATED her with a passion.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
juicyjuicy
9 hours ago, macca said:

This is very dramatic gurl.:toofunny:

screw the thread

holy crap

screw me instead daddy

Because people will always compare her to the fame/monster days. And therefore she will forever be called a flop because EVERYBODY holds her to such insanely high standarts.

Like seriously her last 4 albums went #1 how is this a flop ? For fcks sake

This was a once in a lifetime expierience. No1 will ever repeat that. She was everywhere and she was LITERALLY everything. She was in everybodys mouths.

And dont come here and tell me that adele or beyonce sold more. Im not talking just about sales.

15 minutes ago, juicyjuicy said:

screw the thread

holy crap

screw me instead daddy

You just took my "being called a daddy" virginity. I'm not sure how I feel :wtfga:

juicyjuicy
8 hours ago, macca said:

You just took my "being called a daddy" virginity. I'm not sure how I feel 

There's a thirst...I mean first for everything. ;) 

Irrelevant
16 hours ago, MEDONER said:

Iirc Dope went #8 and Starstruck sold more than Marry The Night 

Dope= Last top ten Gaga song :reductive:

Starstruck= :awkney:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

MEDONER
2 hours ago, redhoodieslime said:

Starstruck= :awkney:

Guuuuuuurrrlll Starstruck is a BOP! :sis: (I could live without Flo-Rida, but still :trollga:)

MaryJaneHolland

Gaga is not an x-hit wonder, first of all.

The Joanne era is neither success or flop, even tho, if I have to pick one, I'd say flop maybe :sweat: This was supposed to be her great comeback, but both of the singles are dead, in both ways, sales and streams. The album is doing amazing with sales, and... okay with streams. So, at this point, she's an established pop star, and yes, she does need a hit, unlike others say that she doesn't :duck: Do I see her getting a #1? Maybe for like a week or two :sweat: Have you seen the charts, songs are staying on #1 for like ten weeks with no sales at all, it all relies on streaming. Who the **** are all those random ass rappers that went on #1 this year? :awkney: Damn tragic :awkney:

Roomingfree77

F*ck all them people and use a choreographer a little bit and everybody is gonna be Happy, just remember that wardrobe malfunction has already been played...*Hugs the whole team Gaga*

:)

djBuffoon
23 hours ago, Kubriick said:

I totally understand but the thing is that we are on the right side, we know what she can do, if they can't see that, too bad for them. 

tumblr_o04t10AN0D1v3uod8o1_500.gif

This. We know the facts, she has consistently delivered quality material throughout her career so far. If people fail to see that because of sales figures, and they would rather stan for a more "successful" artist with half of the talent, poor them.

Archived