Jump to content
society

16 arrested over Kim K. attack


Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Modern Ecstacy

I'm by no means, a fan of the Kardashians but this is great news. I was really sad to hear about Kim's robbery,glad she's okay and glad justice is served.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Morphine Prince
Just now, TropicOfCANCER said:

oh? but i thought everyone swore up and down that it was a publicity stunt?

Looks like Kim paid French police to frame these people I guess? 

 

 

:rip: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Aley Eggsalad
9 minutes ago, Miss Noelle said:

this is so rude

for more she made a fortune by strategically selling herself (not like sex but yknow her image) and i think that's impressive. she had a huge platform and she used it

The family pretty much got famous from her dad being in the o.j Simpson case

Link to post
Share on other sites

DiscoHeaven23

I see Kris Jenner pitching this plot to Hollywood for a movie...

(that's not even a joke)

 

Kim Kardashian played by Meghan Fox:

MV5BMTc5MjgyMzk4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODk2

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Laceface

I mean it's great news and all but I bet it wouldn't of received such police interest if it wasn't someone in the public and media eye. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

Like she'd miss the jewels, bitch has a fortune for doing nothing, she can remove herself from my existence. BYE! 

giphy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

TropicOfCANCER
40 minutes ago, Laceface said:

I mean it's great news and all but I bet it wouldn't of received such police interest if it wasn't someone in the public and media eye. 

so if a non-famous person was tied up and had millions of dollars of jewels stolen, police wouldn't investigate it? I think not. Unless you mean to imply that there weren't millions of dollars worth of jewels at stake in your scenario?

Link to post
Share on other sites

imwoahvicky
1 hour ago, PopThatArt said:

Like she'd miss the jewels, bitch has a fortune for doing nothing, she can remove herself from my existence. BYE! 

Remove yourself from GGD 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜
Link to post
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I see Kris Jenner pitching this plot to Hollywood for a movie...

(that's not even a joke)

 

Kim Kardashian played by Meghan Fox:

MV5BMTc5MjgyMzk4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODk2

 

Didn't like the day after it happen, Kris say she wanted Natalie Portman or Mila Kunis to play Kim in a movie about it?

Link to post
Share on other sites

TropicOfCANCER
Just now, neptugne said:

Didn't like the day after it happen, Kris say she wanted Natalie Portman or Mila Kunis to play Kim in a movie about it?

nope. that was a fake article without any quotes. this "fake news" epidemic is really becoming  a problem. people need to become more discerning with information.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, TropicOfCANCER said:

nope. that was a fake article without any quotes. this "fake news" epidemic is really becoming  a problem. people need to become more discerning with information.

 

 

Oops lol I just read it on GGD and assumed it was real bc I usually trust the news on here ahaha I'm more cautious on Facebook. Thanks for the info!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Addison Rae

Justice has been served :applause:

And for anyone that still thinks that this is fake, Naomi Campbell recently revealed that she was also in a similar situation in Paris back in 2012.

Many other celebrities have been victims of this crime ring as well but have kept it private. 

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
Link to post
Share on other sites

sillynate

Mess at some of you saying mean things.

I've got the same thoughts + worse that you all do but I keep them to myself because that's the decent thing to do :awkney:

REPORTED

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...