💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga go back to dance music?

Andreyw

Featured Posts

Andreyw

What do you think? Do you miss the dance and fun Gaga who used to release great bops like Just Dance , Poker Face, Bad Romance etc :music: or do you want more of.... Joanne? 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd prefer to see her continuing to experiment with her sound and try new things. Musically Joanne is actually my favourite album, so i'm not at all wishing for her to retrace old ground in that regard.

Something more disco would be cool though.

YeehawKylie

I think she will. She has been experimenting with her music and that is a good thing. It'll allow her to continue to experiment with her sound whenever she returns to dance music. 

youandi

I just want both :( When the pictures from PI came out before the song, I thought we were getting a Rock era and I got so excited but I've loved Joanne so far anyway. 

On the other hand, I'd love her to prove that (normal*) pop music can still be good because I've not enjoyed most chart pop music for the past 3 years :(

*By normal, cause I couldn't find a better word, I just meant what you'd expect from pop music. Not most of Joanne which could be classed as adult contemporary pop or whatever. 

MonsterOfSpain

I'm ok with whatever music she puts out as long as we get an interesting and creative era. With Joanne the problem is that while the music is really good the era doesn't live up to it, hope the Super Bowl will change that.

I just want her to be authentic to herself and follow what she wants to do, so that whatever she does (even if I don't like it) I can respect it.

Joanne is my favourite album by Gaga, so I'm completely fine if she wants to move away from dance music for a while. 

Lucas

she needs to do a rock album first, with a collab with Adam Lambert, then she can go back to it and deliver us BOPS

Archived