💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I really don't want MR to be performed at the Super Bowl

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

Rebel Heart
5 minutes ago, GrandeVersace said:

As long as she pays dust to Telephone and Applause everything it's fine. :lolly:

hXGtYfh.gif

I swear to god if she does MR and snubs Telephone and Applause I'll unstan faster than you can say Ferrari :madge:

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hades
1 minute ago, Rebel Heart said:

hXGtYfh.gif

I swear to god if she does MR and snubs Telephone and Applause I'll unstan faster than you can say Ferrari :madge:

My fave used LMFAO (ewww) and not some decent musician so i guess Gaga can f** up something too.:madge:

I can see her having some ambitions regarding this performance. She'll probably say she wants it to be mostly about music bla blah and she will channel Springsteen and Bowie because that was her dream since forever. When it comes to her old hits she denies her past creativity so much nowadays I wouldn't expect much.

she said Joanne bears important social message and she wants it to be heard. So even angel down can be included which is bizarre 

Rebel Heart
Just now, GrandeVersace said:

My fave used LMFAO (ewww) and not some decent musician so i guess Gaga can f** up something too.:madge:

Tbh Madonna using LMFAO was a desperate attempt at trying to get young people to stan ha :madge: That part of her performance makes me cringe so much :madge: Like everything else is perfect except for that :madge: I hope Gags isn't that desperate. I doubt she'll do anything as bad as having LMFAO come **** on her performance :poot: 

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

Un-dont-want it then.

She could open with MR then transition into PI just like the album.

MaybeKermit
7 minutes ago, mic said:

I can see her having some ambitions regarding this performance. She'll probably say she wants it to be mostly about music bla blah and she will channel Springsteen and Bowie because that was her dream since forever. When it comes to her old hits she denies her past creativity so much nowadays I wouldn't expect much.

she said Joanne bears important social message and she wants it to be heard. So even angel down can be included which is bizarre 

tbh I don't have a problem with Angel Down: hearing her scream 'where are our leaders' in a packed stadium = Angel Down guaranteed to be a smash hit :lolly:

4 real, many people would relate to it.

AlexanderMagno

It's Gaga, we will obviously have acoustic moments, She wouldn't be our fave if she didn't. But she will sing more than MR, so I don't get why you are worried about it.

I will be upset, however, if she doesn't play the piano. She's a pianist and she has been paying dust to it. I want her, alone in the middle of the stadium, with a piano.

Gypsy Life
33 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

Can't deal with something that nobody knows it's happening or not...

Then you'll live in denial for 1 more month :poot:

RadioIsOurs
3 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

It's Gaga, we will obviously have acoustic moments, She wouldn't be our fave if she didn't. But she will sing more than MR, so I don't get why you are worried about it.

I will be upset, however, if she doesn't play the piano. She's a pianist and she has been paying dust to it. I want her, alone in the middle of the stadium, with a piano.

It's not the acoustic part. It's the fact that MR is overall just not an anthem ballad like Halo or Fireworks. 

CannaeDrive

Some pressed delulu popstans here, MR is a given at the SB tho.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

RadioIsOurs
4 minutes ago, CannaeDrive said:

Some pressed delulu popstans here, MR is a given at the SB tho.

Just because it's the current single? Even though it doesn't fit the Super Bowl at all?

Panchecco

I honestly think it wouldn't be that different from Beyoncé singing Halo... it is a sad song but it is so powerful and universal. I think she SHOULD perform it as the edning or in the middle of the performance to break the energy for a moment. I mean Gaga's sound is known for being very pop/dance but we have to admit that she can perform the **** out of a piano ballad. :reductive:

I would much rather have the PI mic swinging than MR. But the public has spoken on PI even thought it would smash in a stadium :madge:

The Child
52 minutes ago, mic said:

Honestly I would rather have Angel Down over MR.

36 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

It's not the acoustic part. It's the fact that MR is overall just not an anthem ballad like Halo or Fireworks. 

That's why The Edge Of Glory exists :classy:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived