đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

opinion

I really don't want MR to be performed at the Super Bowl

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

I'm usually all for dat promo but it's just such a mood killer. It's a sentimental ballad that is too intimate and does not fit the Super Bowl at all. Why perform it when there are so many other songs that are much better for the occasion?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

You're not alone :poot: Well, considering NFL asked her to do the show after they heard the album they'll probably choose the next single

RadioIsOurs
1 minute ago, Gypsy Life said:

It will be performed. Deal with it. 

Can't deal with something that nobody knows it's happening or not...

viniferrett
Just now, RainbowBlonde said:

Can't deal with something that nobody knows it's happening or not...

PI and MR will be performed, that's 100% sure now 

Obama.gif

Benji

As much as I like Joanne, I would far prefer it if she just performed her hits. I'd even be cool with nothing from ARTPOP being performed.

Just Dance, Poker Face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Telephone / Alejandro, Born This Way and The Edge of Glory all deserve to be performed.

RadioIsOurs
Just now, viniferrett said:

PI and MR will be performed, that's 100% sure now 

Obama.gif

No

ezgif.com-992735fc7f.gif

1 minute ago, Benji said:

As much as I like Joanne, I would far prefer it if she just performed her hits. I'd even be cool with nothing from ARTPOP being performed.

Just Dance, Poker Face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Telephone / Alejandro, Born This Way and The Edge of Glory all deserve to be performed.

This.

Although I wouldn't mind Applause. Such a bop.

Hades

As long as she pays dust to Telephone and Applause everything it's fine. :lolly:

DeanWinchester
11 minutes ago, macca said:

Agree completely. I wouldn't be sad if nothing from Joanne was in the set list :awkney:

Not when NFL stans for Joanne enough to secure the SB

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

ARTPOPNick

Me neither but we can't change it..

It's such a unique opportunity and she will sing just an "ok" song that nobody is really gonna remember in 5 years from now.. While she could perform one of her other smash songs that probably won't make the cut..

But that's the Superbowl, it's focused on the era the artist is in... 

Watch Madonna's Superbowl... She has sooooo many iconic hits, and she had to perform Give me all your luvin' :neyde:

Starbucks

Remember that GG said “I want every guy’s girlfriend in his arms … I want every husband and wife kissing … every kid laughing,”. What's the perfect song for that? Million Reasons :lolly:

Your everyday cups of kindness

Archived