Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What if the 3rd single is...

Psychedelic

Featured Posts

Psychedelic
Just now, NickARTPOP said:

The Super Bowl will push MR to a cute top 15 peak and give A-YO (which she will inevitably perform and will inevitably be the 3rd single) a cute peak. I'd hardly say wasted. Especially considering the album sales and streaming boost it will give.

Let's hope :diane:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpookyKid
Just now, Psychedelic said:

My thread title has the word "single" in it, so we're discussing the era single-wise... let's be honest, it is NOT doing great!

That's because the songs on the album are not radio friendly, besides PI or MR

You lighted the words "The Joanne era is going fine right now" on @GagaXCupcakkes post and used a :rip: emoji

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

JustAnotherDay
Just now, Psychedelic said:

Let's hope :diane:

it pushed a psychedelic pop-rock song by Coldplay (a group that have NEVER been single artists) top 15, it will happen.

was NickARTPOP

Ferrer Zorola

it's probable since Gaga herself announced she was reluctant to releasing a lot of singles, she wants to release videos instead and give each song it's time to shine etc etc 

LIFE IS GOOD

Psychedelic
2 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

That's because the songs on the album are not radio friendly, besides PI or MR

You lighted the words "The Joanne era is going fine right now" on @GagaXCupcakkes post and used a :rip: emoji

Because it is not going great single-wise :poot:

It is not even doing great overall compared to other eras, but alright... let's be hopeful! :diane: 

Psychedelic
2 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

it pushed a psychedelic pop-rock song by Coldplay (a group that have NEVER been single artists) top 15, it will happen.

the prediction is real :diane: 

Katsuki Bakugo

She doesn't care about chart success this era. ( clearly by her single choices and video direction and over all vibe of the era) ( not a read just a statement) 

This album is about healing. it isn't for you its for her. Enjoy it or don't. 

but singles will happen. they just won't be successful club bangers. 

unless she releases DIC with a guest feature. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

YeehawKylie

I can't see them not releasing one before or after the Super Bowl. Her music videos seem to gear toward at least one more single. 

Swan Heart
10 minutes ago, Psychedelic said:

I mean, we almost didn´t get a 3rd single for ARTPOP and numbers and chart positions were a LOOOT better for both the album and the first 2 singles.

The problem of the ARTPOP era was the huge media backlash.

The only problem Joanne has is whining fans imo. The album is doing great for today's standarts, Gaga is doing great (from what we know). We're about to get a Half Time show which will help Gaga with the streaming too. There will be a third single. Possibly a forth too.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Swan Heart
4 minutes ago, MechaRaja said:

She doesn't care about chart success this era. ( clearly by her single choices and video direction and over all vibe of the era) ( not a read just a statement) 

This album is about healing. it isn't for you its for her. Enjoy it or don't. 

but singles will happen. they just won't be successful club bangers. 

unless she releases DIC with a guest feature. 

I think she's trying to rebrand herself as an album artist which imo is a smart move for the long run.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

22 minutes ago, Psychedelic said:

I mean, we almost didn´t get a 3rd single for ARTPOP and numbers and chart positions were a LOOOT better for both the album and the first 2 singles.

I'm thinking her team may just focus on the tour and using the SB to promote it, and completely ignore a 3rd single which will not be profitable

It's kina different. They gave up on ARTPOP after DWUW. They wanted to move on and wanted the album to sink. Gaga felt "BAD" and tried with G.U.Y. to give it actually a new begin (let's not forget "This is just the begin of ARTPOP", she truly wanted to make a new begin for the album but it was just too late) and instead of trying a new "BEGIN", G.U.Y. turned into a "farewell".

Million Reasons is underperforming because of radio airplay and stream and Perfect Illusion underperfomed because of the lack of promo, so it's not like they're really trying that much to get a good single.

It means they probably will release anything they want.

15 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

The Super Bowl will push MR to a cute top 15 peak and give A-YO (which she will inevitably perform and will inevitably be the 3rd single) a cute peak. I'd hardly say wasted. Especially considering the album sales and streaming boost it will give.

You're optimist... I like it :emma:

Psychedelic
5 minutes ago, Swan Heart said:

The problem of the ARTPOP era was the huge media backlash.

The only problem Joanne has is whining fans imo. The album is doing great for today's standarts, Gaga is doing great (from what we know). We're about to get a Half Time show which will help Gaga with the streaming too. There will be a third single. Possibly a forth too.

I prefer Joanne's music a lot more than ARTPOP but the latter was doing million times better single-wise and we almost didnt get that 3rd single. Thus my thread. I'm not complaining about anything else, I love this era!

JustAnotherDay
Just now, Leeo said:

You're optimist... I like it :emma:

Realistic, look at the chart history of Adventure of A Lifetime by Coldplay :queenga:

was NickARTPOP

Smarticle

She better continue the damn era with a 3rd single, she is not leaving us hanging on a possible trilogy or a continued storyline again... 

37ca6c6cb68ee3f8b52643ac70ed7894.gif

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

Archived