Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG5 and Mark Ronson?!

En_Sabah_Nur

Featured Posts

Reality
1 minute ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

I Want Your Love says hi...  :poot:

That was a side project though. She's also not going to take a song like I Want Your Love and create a rock cover with it. She's going to stay within its disco/funk realm.

🃏🖤👹

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
En_Sabah_Nur
9 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

That was a side project though. She's also not going to take a song like I Want Your Love and create a rock cover with it. She's going to stay within its disco/funk realm.

Why would she create a rock cover of it to begin with anyway?!  :huh:

Egypt. W

Reality
Just now, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Why would she create a rock cover of it to begin with anyway?!  :huh:

It was just an example. That was my point, though. IWYL is a cover, so she's not going to drastically change it. You can't use that as an example for her possibly going in a disco/funk direction. 

🃏🖤👹

I don't think it was just Mark Ronson that changed to view on LG5. I would say it was altered since Bowie's death, Ronson, 2016 Election, etc. 

En_Sabah_Nur
5 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

It was just an example. That was my point, though. IWYL is a cover, so she's not going to drastically change it. You can't use that as an example for her possibly going in a disco/funk direction. 

Well Tom Ford asked her to provide the music for that video originally, and this is what she gave.  So obvious she already had the song done, so the question is what was she going to do with it?!  :oprah:

Egypt. W

Reality

Well Tom Ford asked her to provide the music for that video originally, and this is what she gave.  So obvious she already had the song done, so the question is what was she going to do with it?!  :oprah:

She just so happened to have a recorded, finished cover of IWYL before Ford asked her for music? 

🃏🖤👹

En_Sabah_Nur
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

She just so happened to have a recorded, finished cover of IWYL before Ford asked her for music? 

Just going by what he said...  :shrug:

Egypt. W

Reality
4 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Just going by what he said...  :shrug:

I've never heard that before. Maybe it's a wrong interpretation? I just don't see how she would just have a cover already done, just sitting there. 

🃏🖤👹

En_Sabah_Nur
Just now, M Monstre said:

I've never heard that before. Maybe it's a wrong interpretation? I just don't see how she would just have a cover already done, just sitting there. 

Told ya the original LG5 was disco-inspired...  :poot:

Egypt. W

Reality

Told ya the original LG5 was disco-inspired...  :poot:

But then why would she make a cover? If it was for her new album, wouldn't she just make completely new music? 

I just don't think a side project like this would constitute a confirmation of LG5's genre. 

🃏🖤👹

En_Sabah_Nur

But then why would she make a cover? If it was for her new album, wouldn't she just make completely new music? 

I just don't think a side project like this would constitute a confirmation of LG5's genre. 

Maybe it was one of the songs that didn't make the cut on the original LG5??

Egypt. W

Reality

Maybe it was one of the songs that didn't make the cut on the original LG5??

A cover though? 

🃏🖤👹

En_Sabah_Nur
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

A cover though? 

What's wrong with a cover?  Many artists do covers...  :poot:

Egypt. W

Reality

What's wrong with a cover?  Many artists do covers...  :poot:

I know, but it just seems weird...

Either way, I don't think we can say that the concept/sound of the album has change. 

🃏🖤👹

En_Sabah_Nur

I know, but it just seems weird...

Either way, I don't think we can say that the concept/sound of the album has change. 

Not definitively no, but it does seem that way anecdotally speaking anyway...  :shrug:

Egypt. W

Archived