Featured Posts

RocketNumberNine

NOPE..... Thıs ıs Gaga's night.... She should be the only QUEEN on the stage 

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie
1 hour ago, Thomas P said:

Her vma performance this year was the best ever and you're just jealous.

Yea, seen by 5 million viewers. I don't deny she's a good performer, I just don't think she needs to be dragged into every awards or event performance ever. 

youandi

The only way it'll be worth her appearing is if she hops on a single remix of Dancin In Circles or John Wayne and that's not going to happen haha 

South Blonde

So you really think she will sing Telephone at the SB? oprah-gif.gif

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

YeehawKylie
2 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Everyone talked about Beyonce SB performance last year for months, wtf are you talking about 

She would bring crazy exposure, most people still like her and aren't sick of her. We're just overexposed to her because we follow EVERYTHING in pop culture and the GP does not. 

Hm, I remember none of that. All I remember is critics saying the entire show was uninspired, but that beyonce and Bruno were a highlight. That being said, all I mean is that she's been performing at several awards show as well as events like the Super Bowl. I don't think we need to trod her out every event. In all honesty, at this point it'd be expected and I'd like Gaga to do something more unexpected. 

I don't know what I expected, several quotes and attacks on my opinion (this post wasn't an attack, just stating others are). This is also why Beyoncé gets hate. A lot of misdirected anger at how people who critique her are treated...:madge:

CatelynnMarie

I've been waiting since the release of the f*cking song for them to perform together and damnit I'm not allowing stan insecurities ruin my hope/ want of this happening. It would be epic honestly. 

MJHolland
14 minutes ago, koonsisme said:

Hm, I remember none of that. All I remember is critics saying the entire show was uninspired, but that beyonce and Bruno were a highlight. That being said, all I mean is that she's been performing at several awards show as well as events like the Super Bowl. I don't think we need to trod her out every event. In all honesty, at this point it'd be expected and I'd like Gaga to do something more unexpected. 

I don't know what I expected, several quotes and attacks on my opinion (this post wasn't an attack, just stating others are). This is also why Beyoncé gets hate. A lot of misdirected anger at how people who critique her are treated...:madge:

The only reason you think bey is overexposed is because we little monsters watch every single performance in pop culture. Bey hasn't been on the radio in a big way since Drunk in Love and that wasn't even super big, the GP certainly is not sick of her yet. 

Squeeshy Keety

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Made this yesterday, so this is a better time than any to debut it :awesome:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Thomas P
Just now, Squeeshy Keety said:

giphy.gif

Hide contents

Made this yesterday, so this is a better time than any to debut it 

Omg it's amazing :giveup:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

WildAmerican

Yeah, we're good. I didn't even know Coldplay were the official headliners of last years until very recently so think we're good.

The Fame Joanne

Nope the media will act like it was Bayonce ft Gaga, like they did with poor Coldplay

The Fame Joanne
46 minutes ago, Gonzi said:

Wow are you guys really THAT insecure to think Gaga won't do a better job than Beyonce?:toofunny:

That's not the point. Even if she does a better job, the media won't care. They just are too deep up Bey's ass

Archived