💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We need Beyonce at the SB

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Thomas P
27 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Whilst I am here for a Telephone performance, Beyonce is such a competitive person so she'd probably attempt to outshine Gaga and put the spotlight on herself.

Not to mention how the media would only focus on Beyonce.

Yes Beyoncé loves to crucify the careers of her contemporaries...:neyde:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Torturo said:

But guests need to perfom sth so I would rather take them performing Gaga's song. But yeah not here for beyonkadok

yeah I get what u mean, but I'd rather Gaga shocks the world performing something like Radio Ga Ga than Telephone with Beyonce u know..  I would've loved that in 2012 and would've been epic, but now - nope. 

Anyway i am starting to have a feeling it will be all about Gaga tbh in the meaning that she won't have a huge guest.  Something like Mark Ronson and stuff, but definitely not a big performer.   

But I guess Elton/Tony are a possibility and if its one of them, it will still be all about Gaga since they are her trademark collaborators if I can say that. 

Paper Gangsta
1 hour ago, Mariano said:

yeah I get what u mean, but I'd rather Gaga shocks the world performing something like Radio Ga Ga than Telephone with Beyonce u know..  I would've loved that in 2012 and would've been epic, but now - nope. 

Anyway i am starting to have a feeling it will be all about Gaga tbh in the meaning that she won't have a huge guest.  Something like Mark Ronson and stuff, but definitely not a big performer.   

But I guess Elton/Tony are a possibility and if its one of them, it will still be all about Gaga since they are her trademark collaborators if I can say that. 

she can keep it

1 hour ago, Torturo said:

she can keep it

welp I feel like they are the most possible idk.  That christmas with Elton was weird tbh I mean yeah they are close but still :rip: And there was an article about Tony being a huge possibility, nope ? 

no, we really dont.

She's performed at the superbowl twice now, an is headlining Coachella (which is ridiculous) 

I invented post-its

StrawberryBlond
19 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

Music and art is subjective.

Yes, but when so many people think one way, you wonder what they're hearing that you're not. Lemonade may be decent, but it's a mixed bag that runs the entire gamut of ratings from awful to mediocre to ok to very good to excellent. So, to see it presented as all-round awesome by critics and public alike, it makes you feel like you're taking crazy pills. The entire Beyonce phenomenon is something I have never gotten.

Thomas P
2 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Yes, but when so many people think one way, you wonder what they're hearing that you're not. Lemonade may be decent, but it's a mixed bag that runs the entire gamut of ratings from awful to mediocre to ok to very good to excellent. So, to see it presented as all-round awesome by critics and public alike, it makes you feel like you're taking crazy pills. The entire Beyonce phenomenon is something I have never gotten.

And that's completely fine, and it's your prerogative, but if critics think Lemonade is as great as they do, that's just them. You don't need to understand or agree, but you have to respect that you know? 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

StrawberryBlond
32 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

And that's completely fine, and it's your prerogative, but if critics think Lemonade is as great as they do, that's just them. You don't need to understand or agree, but you have to respect that you know? 

I do respect their right to their opinion, but I just wonder why so many of them think exactly the same. I have a lot of issues with professional critics because so many of them are obviously getting paid to give positive reviews and too many of them are too lenient, too accepting of clear mediocrity from sub par artists...yet be too hard on artists who are so much more talented. Gaga is a prime example of that. Yeah, they've got a right to say what they want but when they can be so biased and so uneducated about music in some cases despite having a degree in it, I can only respect them so much, you know?

Red Velvet

Nah, I want this to be a... Wait for it. Kat, Madge, MJ,Diana,Beyonce, Black Ey  ed Peas combined performance of her in 12 mins

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived